Calling out on barry jackson

Advertisement
Listen; u don’t want chit out......DON’T TELL A MF JOURNALIST CHIT!

Like I totally don’t get why u guys r always pointing the finger at the chit WE do. It’s the refs, it’s the fans, it’s Barry, it’s Susan....no, ITS US!

We ALWAYS have “anonymous” sources saying chit that comes out. Who the FCK is the anonymous source??
Bro these “leaks” do happen at other places. U or me wouldn’t know because I’m sure we aren’t following other programs message boards for news like we do Miami ..I wouldn’t consider this a leak..I told Barry to keep it between the two of us..but Media can’t be trusted at all.

Think you just now seeing what I’ve been saying forever here. A lot of these dolts are openly rooting for failure for a myriad of agendas.

Do you think any of them want to actually see Stevenson a Canes uniform? No way..
He was responding to me, and I most certainly would love to have Stevenson starting at corner next year.

Think you just now seeing what I’ve been saying forever here. A lot of these dolts are openly rooting for failure for a myriad of agendas.

Do you think any of them want to actually see Stevenson a Canes uniform? No way..
Some of them would say no if they thought it could help us win games which would in turn help Manny stay on. The cults for or against a coach are something else.

Advertisement
So if Stevenson is the CB that we thought was going to enter the portal and come to Miami, this will not affect that from happening.
other than Kirby and staff now know there's reason to be on him to stay.... before, maybe they had no idea

A lot of journalism is based on rumors..the ole saying where there’s smoke there’s fire..as Barry’s source I can can confirm also that there have been discussions within the program about upgrading the talent on the roster..names have indeed been mentioned while enjoying large glasses of coquitos..
Rumors are not , or ever will be journalism. You need concrete info if you’re legit. Not gossip from jock sniffers. Then mix in tampering....never mind. I give up.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Sam
Bingo. But the “ Miami fan “ can’t wrap their head around this.

There’s been fewer leaks under manny than any coach the last decade. That’s why the media has no info....ever. Which explains why they go the route of dumpster diving for info. But people say “ stop leaking”.

Look at James Williams , a five star that nobody had coming and the entire fanbase was shocked by, does that sound like there’s a leak problem on Miami’s side? He didn’t tell anyone but Miami and family.

If you can’t figure out where leaks are coming from I don’t know what to say. I mean who had the most to lose or gain by Marshall news leaking?

But everyone knows whats going on. Smh.
Same for Tae Williams

Rumors is not , or ever will be journalism. You need concrete info if you’re legit. Not gossip from jock sniffers. Then mix in tampering....never mind. I give up.
Lmao don’t give up bro. There’s still hope

Advertisement
Bingo. But the “ Miami fan “ can’t wrap their head around this.

There’s been fewer leaks under manny than any coach the last decade. That’s why the media has no info....ever. Which explains why they go the route of dumpster diving for info. But people say “ stop leaking”.

Look at James Williams , a five star that nobody had coming and the entire fanbase was shocked by, does that sound like there’s a leak problem on Miami’s side? He didn’t tell anyone but Miami and family.

If you can’t figure out where leaks are coming from I don’t know what to say. I mean who had the most to lose or gain by Marshall news leaking?

But everyone knows whats going on. Smh.
What leaked about Marshall? Did I miss something?

Advertisement
Barry Jackson isn't a fan, he's a reporter. If he thinks he can be first on a scoop then he's going to report it

Advertisement
Back