Calling an old friend: The Franchise

Dulles Cane

Freshman
There are ripples in the water. The old guard whose names haven't been spoken in long have started to stir. Decades have we waited.

Yet, there is one missing. The gentle ember of his fireside has not yet been extinguished, but has fallen weak.

Rise, Franchise. Your self-imposed exile can end. Remove the bandages. Your wounds have healed, brother.

It's time.

Advertisement
Animated GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
There are ripples in the water. The old guard whose names haven't been spoken in long have started to stir. Decades have we waited.

Yet, there is one missing. The gentle ember of his fireside has not yet been extinguished, but has fallen weak.

Rise, Franchise. Your self-imposed exile can end. Remove the bandages. Your wounds have healed, brother.

It's time.
Might be the worst post in the history of CIS. Ban yourself.

he definitely has hung around

he repped my posts once or twice then issued a vomiting emoji on another one of my posts

and dammit i deserved each one of those

seriously, he forms his own opinion apart from the crowd and conventional wisdom. i enjoyed reading his posts and would like to see him post again.

It's time.

If you come back, @The Franchise , I will make sure that @Mklein13 plays the front 9 in a dress...

Advertisement
Back