Calling all Soul Snatchers

Advertisement
This thread is in no way supporting the staff or the admin who need to be drawn and quartered publicly.....BUT we had a lot of fools who were saying PITT was gonna snatch our souls. Time to come in and admit you don’t know as much about football as you thought you did.

Not me! I had Miami + 5 1/2 and the point spread dropped to -4. Which indicates a handful of WISE GUYS bet on Miami, too.

And if Miami were to lose, I knew Pitt wouldn't BYTCH SLAP them ( Too many close Panther wins this season. ). Even though I said if Miami wasn't ready today, they would get MOLESTED on national television.

Funny isn' it, that Miami have played their hearts out, even with all the mistakes and blunders and weak OL, on national telly. Florida, Virginia and now Pitt. Go figure.

There was a time when fans would have been calling for somebody's head for letting Pitt hang in the game with us.

It's nice that we pulled off a close win against a middling ACC opponent. I'll take it as progress. But the fact that people are puffing their chests out about this win is, in itself, a sad comment on where this program is today.

Advertisement
Not me! I had Miami + 5 1/2 and the point spread dropped to -4. Which indicates a handful of WISE GUYS bet on Miami, too.

And if Miami were to lose, I knew Pitt wouldn't BYTCH SLAP them ( Too many close Panther wins this season. ). Even though I said if Miami wasn't ready today, they would get MOLESTED on national television.

Funny isn' it, that Miami have played their hearts out, even with all the mistakes and blunders and weak OL, on national telly. Florida, Virginia and now Pitt. Go figure.
What other teams did you throw on so I can bet against you.

What's up @mackjones? You're panties ruffled?
It's a another win for the Canes. Leave all corch bias out of the picture for now.

Nevertheless, I still hold to my opinion that Diaz, Enos and Baker aren't the coaches for Miami. So maybe the CORCHING TROIKA will PROVE me wrong with a winning streak of four games. Yikes.

Advertisement
Anyone who put their faith in Mark ****ple to put up points against us clearly forgot the 2nd half of the Randy Shannon era. Dude is a bum.

This thread is in no way supporting the staff or the admin who need to be drawn and quartered publicly.....BUT we had a lot of fools who were saying PITT was gonna snatch our souls. Time to come in and admit you don’t know as much about football as you thought you did.

The people who are the best in the world at predicting the outcome of football games said UM would lose by 4 and a half points. You gonna call them out too?

#GoodWinToday

Advertisement
Advertisement

This wasn’t aimed a poster like you MJ, this was aimed at the overly self assured.

There was a time when fans would have been calling for somebody's head for letting Pitt hang in the game with us.

It's nice that we pulled off a close win against a middling ACC opponent. I'll take it as progress. But the fact that people are puffing their chests out about this win is, in itself, a sad comment on where this program is today.
I agree with the sentiment. The post was not meant as an endorsement for our sorry as staff and admin. This was directed at those dudes who talk with such assuredness (meaning they put everyone down whose perspective is different from their own) about losses. The fact is they don’t know as much as they think.

Lmao. Bragging about barely squeaking past Pitt

kill your self
You first. This wasn’t for bragging about Pitt. This was directed at the folks who present themselves as football gods in predicting wins and losses and anyone who thinks differently gets accused of being a slurper.

Advertisement
Back