Calling all Roster nerds

CFLCane

Junior
Banned
Help me finish the chart. Yes the format is ugly af, and probably full of errors. I don't know all the redshirt info so everything in yellow needs editing and the rest needs double checked.

1618795201226.png

Advertisement
Remember, last year didnt count as eligibility for anybody.

So technically, Chaney and Knighton, etc are still freshman. Cam Harris is still a Junior, etc.

Peyton Matocha is a 3rd year RS FR.

Advertisement
Help me finish the chart. Yes the format is ugly af, and probably full of errors. I don't know all the redshirt info so everything in yellow needs editing and the rest needs double checked.

View attachment 145776
Issiah Walker has reportedly been moved to guard, L.Seymore was recruited to be a guard/center, K.Herbert is a tackle, C.Reed is at center..Van Dyke, Chaney, Knighton etc. are all technically true freshman..I think ElGammal has left the team but I am not 100% on that..everything else looks correct.
Matocha-RS SO, Harley-SR, Payton-RS FR, Pope-JR, Redding-FR, Resterpo-FR, K.Smith-FR, Wiggins-JR, Worsham-FR, Hodges-RS FR, Mallory-JR, Mammarelli-FR, Campbell-RS SO, Nelson-SO, Scaife-JR, C.Washington-FR, J.Williams-RS SR, Donaldson-SR, ElGammal-RS FR, Herbert-RS JR, Hillery-RS JR, Reed-RS SO, Traore-RS SO, Gaynor-RS JR, Harvey-RS FR, Cam Williams-RS FR, Chantz Williams-FR, McCloud-RS SR, D.Johnson-RS SR, J.Ford-SR, Miller-RS SO, Silvera-JR, Harrison-RS FR, Holley-RS FR, Roberts-FR, Q.Williams-FR, Steed-RS JR, Brooks-SO, Jennings-RS JR, Huff-RS FR, Flagg-FR, Frierson-RS SO, Carter-SR, Baldes-JR, Clarke-FR, Couch-SO, Dunson-FR, Ivey-JR, Harrell-FR, Stevenson-SO, Balom-FR, Bolden-RS JR, Hall-JR, K.Washington-FR, A.Williams-FR, Kinchens-FR

Last edited:
Pope, Wiggins, Navaugn and Mallory are all sr's this season but I guess they can play another year after this one.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think the most accurate roster info, in terms of eligibility years and other particulars, is here:
https://miamihurricanes.com/sports/football/roster/

El Gammal is opting out. He's not on the roster, but I believe he's still in school and can opt in at any time.

And if we're going nerdy, I think there are some walk-ons we can include. Clay James is the long snapper. WR Dante Johnson had a great spring game. FB Michael Parrott played a lot also; Coach Lashlee had mentioned him as someone who can help the team even before Hodges' suspension. LB Ryan Ragone has played a lot the last two years, almost all on special teams. We have Jared Griffith and Gavin Adams on the interior offensive line. We also have an incoming CB preferred walk-on named Myles Mooyoung who was a 3-star with offers but chose to come to The U.

These guys aren't going to help us beat Bama on the field, and I wouldn't write every walk-on onto this chart, but I think all the guys I listed here will see some special teams action this year and be important members of the team between Saturdays.

Issiah Walker has reportedly been moved to guard, L.Seymore was recruited to be a guard/center, K.Herbert is a tackle, C.Reed is at center..Van Dyke, Chaney, Knighton etc. are all technically true freshman..I think ElGammal has left the team but I am not 100% on that..everything else looks correct.
Matocha-RS SO, Harley-SR, Payton-RS FR, Pope-JR, Redding-FR, Resterpo-FR, K.Smith-FR, Wiggins-JR, Worsham-FR, Hodges-RS FR, Mallory-JR, Mammarelli-FR, Campbell-RS SO, Nelson-SO, Scaife-JR, C.Washington-FR, J.Williams-RS SR, Donaldson-SR, ElGammal-RS FR, Herbert-RS JR, Hillery-RS JR, Reed-RS SO, Traore-RS SO, Gaynor-RS JR, Harvey-RS FR, Cam Williams-RS FR, Chantz Williams-FR, McCloud-RS SR, D.Johnson-RS SR, J.Ford-SR, Miller-RS SO, Silvera-JR, Harrison-RS FR, Holley-RS FR, Roberts-FR, Q.Williams-FR, Steed-RS JR, Brooks-SO, Jennings-RS JR, Huff-RS FR, Flagg-FR, Frierson-RS SO, Carter-SR, Baldes-JR, Clarke-FR, Couch-SO, Dunson-FR, Ivey-JR, Harrell-FR, Stevenson-SO, Balom-FR, Bolden-RS JR, Hall-JR, K.Washington-FR, A.Williams-FR, Kinchens-FR
We can only denote RS , the whole covid extra year i feel like should be added on the backend if the kid stays more than 4 years. Kind of like how medical RS works.

Advertisement
Back