Caller on Orlando

5X,
I do not understand how you can make such an absolute statement. You have no basis for that. None. Its your opinion, nothing more.

Advertisement
I hope golden is fired immediately. But kids don't tell recruits this. They don't bash the program. It doesn't matter if u are disgruntled, think u are getting screwed, etc. otherwise, you'd see started transferring to a better scheme.
This post is absolutely 100% false. You don't think some of these S. Fla players are not tight from there all school days. Most of the star players run in the same circles. They will look out for each other, especially when there main goal is the NFL. Not resurrecting a school

I always find this stuff hard to believe. Not the fight but kids on the team telling other kids that they probably don't even know to not come here. If you work at a ****ty company do you go out of you way to tell the guy that just interviewed that you've never met to not take the job? I think at worst they'd be apathetic in selling the program but wouldn't straight out say to not come. And if they do know the kid then it wouldn't be a recruiting visit when they'd decide to say to stay away.

It happens. First, they are many former players on this site.....just so you know. I took a trip to Florida and was specifically told by a few really good players not to go there if I had other top D1 offers (as they were called then). The reasons ranged from: Coaching, Program Turmoil, O & D Systems, Favortism and Racism. Well, I did not choose Florida, not based on what they said. Rather, it was based on substantiating what they said. Plus, Ben Hill Griffin talked to me like I was gonna be his new field hand. "Hi ya doing, Boy. We sure could use a Big Ole Strong Boy like you." I was like............. Boy. My hosts must have saw my face change because they were like, "That's how that MFer he is."

Again it happens. All college players were that Recruit at one time.

You owe it to a recruit to be honest or just don't lie.
Who are you

Sonny Long. You can't read? LOL

I always find this stuff hard to believe. Not the fight but kids on the team telling other kids that they probably don't even know to not come here. If you work at a ****ty company do you go out of you way to tell the guy that just interviewed that you've never met to not take the job? I think at worst they'd be apathetic in selling the program but wouldn't straight out say to not come. And if they do know the kid then it wouldn't be a recruiting visit when they'd decide to say to stay away.

It happens. First, they are many former players on this site.....just so you know. I took a trip to Florida and was specifically told by a few really good players not to go there if I had other top D1 offers (as they were called then). The reasons ranged from: Coaching, Program Turmoil, O & D Systems, Favortism and Racism. Well, I did not choose Florida, not based on what they said. Rather, it was based on substantiating what they said. Plus, Ben Hill Griffin talked to me like I was gonna be his new field hand. "Hi ya doing, Boy. We sure could use a Big Ole Strong Boy like you." I was like............. Boy. My hosts must have saw my face change because they were like, "That's how that MFer he is."

Who are you

Lol didnt think you would use your real name on a msg board

Who are you

Lol didnt think you would use your real name on a msg board

I never lied to a recruit. I remember telling a highly sought after recruit that not one player on the team would give a **** about what he did in HS. When he said that other schools told him that he could be the Man right away, I said," Go There Then." Also, I said, "You can be the Man here, but you are going to have to earn it because all we have is here is "Players working to be the Man.""

I did not BS the kid. He went elsewhere and was mediocre. We ended up signing an unheralded kid that I personally believe is one of the Top 5 Football Players EVER................EVER.

Advertisement

I used to be a sales rep for a real ****** company. Occasionally, they would send candidates that were interviewing to spend a day with me and see what the job was all about. I would be straight up with them. If they had a better offer somewhere else, I'd tell them to take it. If they were desperate I'd let them know what they were getting into.

Advertisement
Back