Call your shot

Advertisement
Think we’ll land Taylor, Williams, and Brown. Maybe Stone at QB or Milroe. Then it’s 1-2 spots left depending on if Savion remains in the class, which I hope he does. Him, Taylor, and Haye are a great haul at DT spot.

Advertisement
03876b7e3f0cfa309800a5e37acd88dd.jpg
61MZ9bG-aXL._AC_SL1200_.jpg

Taylor
M Brown
Yul at CB/ATH if Marshall picks Bama. My theory is take next best available local player.
Chase Smith
QB-TBD

History tells me 2/5 Palmetto boys. Still a W in my books.
Nah if they are elite that's an L....we should be the team to beat no matter record. I rarely thumb down if ever but I totally disagree with this. If bama had a HS of 5 stars and it was Sabans first year they would get them all especially in his second year. Diaz should win in sfla even Golden's trash can *** said aren't we supposed to win recruiting battles down here?

Advertisement
i'd love to sweep the 5, but i just don't see a need for Collier (3 safeties) and collins (3 DT's). Marshall / Taylor / Surprise 5star / M.Brown
I Understand about Collier given our tremendous depth at Safety coupled with more urgent needs at other positions but you don't ever ever ever turn down a 4/5 star DT if he wants in because you think the DT room is full. High end DT prospects are a precious commodity and there is absolutely no such thing as having too many quality DTs.

I think we get LT.

I believe what others have said about us being right there or in "pole position" for Marshall but that's Saban we trying to beat out for a 5* CB. That's going to be hard to pull. The bag has unlimited room at Bama 🤣🤣. I can't predict that yet but I hope what others have said is true.

I think he goes to LSU if he has the greenlight. If not I think we land him if we want him.

*Homer shades now on*... We gettin' all 3 Fvk what you heard!!!
We've beaten Saban before for a recruit, dont be scared of him.

Plus, I've mentioned this before, but Marshall and his family arent going to the highest bidder. They arent like that.

Advertisement
To answer the OP's original question....

1. Leonard Taylor
2. Jason Marshall/Markaviois Brown
3. Chase Smith
4. Yulkieth Brown-or-Jaden Alexis-or Malik Nabers(One of) OR.....Jacorey Brooks(Hey this is my fantasy).

Needs at QB and OT but I couldn't think of anyone that I could realistically list above.

We finish with the number one class. Mims, vandagriff, jacorey Brooks, Maason smith all want in at the end. Saban dies of a heart attack and UF begs for their 4 foot 8 370lb running back commit to get a bump in the rankings
Let's end the class with 40 commits! We too hot, NCAA will just have to deal.

Taylor, Marshall, Mason Smith, a stud QB such as Garcia or Vandagriff, and T Lewis if the issues are resolved...we drop Savion Collins

Advertisement

Plus, I've mentioned this before, but Marshall and his family arent going to the highest bidder. They arent like that.
I'm not not scared of Saban. I know our track record with CBs vs theirs and the rest of the schools that recruit CBs well(UF, FSU, OSU, LSU, UGA), bag or not that's one of the positions that we don't do as well in but like I said Fvk it. I didn't think we'd pull JW unless we had a great season.

not doubting you but I’ve heard that line for sooooo long and it has given false hope on these boards. That said, I’m feeling pretty good with these 2 palmetto kids

Advertisement
Back