Call your shot

We get Taylor. Don't think Collier has a spot, and my guess is Marshall commits to Bama but we keep recruiting him to the end.

Collins is going to end up at FAU or somewhere like that

Advertisement
We get Taylor. Don't think Collier has a spot, and my guess is Marshall commits to Bama but we keep recruiting him to the end.

Collins is going to end up at FAU or somewhere like that
You believe FAU bout to get a rivals 5* 247 composite #3 S in the nation?

Advertisement
We will shock the recruiting world.
I'm with @Dwinstitles
ImmaterialFlimsyKitfox-size_restricted.gif

I think T2 ends up in this class at the end 👀
I dont want that kid in the class however if u pull 3 other 5 stars i think it helps offset w.e. negative culture T2 brings to the locker room. You cant make T2 the crown jewel of the class but by adding Williams, Taylor, and Marshall it helps keep him in check.

Pretty sure I said Collins, the DT.

Also, Collier is good but his Rivals ranking is a joke. It's absurd anyone could think he's a better prospect than Marshall or James Williams
My bad...I agree rivals seems to go by camp performance and commitments over film...they lost several key guys over the years....Collins to FAU means overrated or does he have grade issues?

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think we get LT.

I believe what others have said about us being right there or in "pole position" for Marshall but that's Saban we trying to beat out for a 5* CB. That's going to be hard to pull. The bag has unlimited room at Bama 🤣🤣. I can't predict that yet but I hope what others have said is true.

I think he goes to LSU if he has the greenlight. If not I think we land him if we want him.

*Homer shades now on*... We gettin' all 3 Fvk what you heard!!!

Advertisement
If they’re all committing within the same ten day time frame they’re all coming. If they don’t I’m probably leaning Collier to LSU and Marshall Bama

Advertisement
Back