Call your shot

Advertisement
1596197761800.png
1596197803352.png

Advertisement
We finish with the number one class. Mims, vandagriff, jacorey Brooks, Maason smith all want in at the end. Saban dies of a heart attack and UF begs for their 4 foot 8 370lb running back commit to get a bump in the rankings

I did not realize that the Gaytors recruited Desmond Fatson to play RB instead of DT. Kudos to Knox for finally landing a running back, now I realize why the Gaytor fans have been touting his speed and explosiveness.

I’m leaning towards (4) of (5) with Palmetto. Just don’t see how we have room for Collier. Would love to sign all 5 of them. Anything beyond Taylor & Smith at this point is gravy though. Impressed with the staff on them having all these guys take a serious look.

Advertisement
I don’t think we get Collier....nor do we need him. Of course, I’d be the first to admit I know very little. I have to rely on prophecy, and these days it’s not only expensive, it’s slow. I just found out we’re probably not going to get those American Heritage cornerbacks. My inexpensive Old Testament guy says Surtain will go to LSU as expected.

i'd love to sweep the 5, but i just don't see a need for Collier (3 safeties) and collins (3 DT's). Marshall / Taylor / Surprise 5star / M.Brown

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don’t think we get Collier....nor do we need him. Of course, I’d be the first to admit I know very little. I have to rely on prophecy, and these days it’s not only expensive, it’s slow. I just found out we’re probably not going to get those American Heritage cornerbacks. My inexpensive Old Testament guy says Surtain will go to LSU as expected.

I watched Collier last night in some camp film and I was impressed. He and Kinchens were on the tape and they looked equally explosive to me. I'm not expert though. I think we are all sleeping a bit on Collier because we didn't think we were getting him at first.

I think the kid deserves more respec round here. (not saying you were disrespecting him...just in general)

Edit: The film was from that same camp that Slaughter got Slaughtered by that fat **** Gator DT. I've watched milk turn faster than both those kids.

I watched Collier last night in some camp film and I was impressed. He and Kinchens were on the tape and they looked equally explosive to me. I'm not expert though. I think we are all sleeping a bit on Collier because we didn't think we were getting him at first.

I think the kid deserves more respec round here. (not saying you were disrespecting him...just in general)

Edit: The film was from that same camp that Slaughter got Slaughtered by that fat **** Gator DT. I've watched milk turn faster than both those kids.

you have a link?

I did not realize that the Gaytors recruited Desmond Fatson to play RB instead of DT. Kudos to Knox for finally landing a running back, now I realize why the Gaytor fans have been touting his speed and explosiveness.
The rumor is If you combine Chris Johnson's speed and explosiveness with Lendale whites size you have Desmond Fatson, no wait that's not right...if you combine their size you have Desmond, or he's able to eat meals the size of lendale white with the throat speed of chris johnson. Hold on, he has great throat speed and explosiveness? That was it. I think.

Inside the twenty - he's the guy. Mass, twitch - unstoppable.

Advertisement
Back