Off-Topic Call of Duty Warzone loadouts

Cane Fan 4 Life

Freshman
I’ve been playing a lot of Call of Duty recently and was wondering, what are some of your favorite loadouts (multiplayer & Warzone)?

Advertisement
I really only play warzone and out of my normal crew i play pretty agressive/point so this is my loadout.

CR56 AMAX - Mono Supress, XRK Zodiak, VLK 3.0, Commando Foregrip, 45 rnd mag

MAC-10 = Socom Elim, 6.1 Hvy Barrel, Field Agent Grip, Salvo 53 fast mag, Airbone elastic grip

Double Time, Overkill Amped

Proxy Mine / Heartbeat

I don't switch loadouts alot i've been rocking the AMAX for months, sometimes i swap the Mac10 for MP5. AMAX dmg to me is just so much better than kilo/mp4/grau. That and i've got the recoil pattern down pat.

I’ve gotten well over 100 warzone wins...

My primary is...

M13/HDR
M13/Mac10
M13/MP7

or the AMAX in place of the M13, but the amax doesn’t have the range on console since it’s harder to control

also, first load out is killchain/overkill/tracker

second is EOD/GHOST/Tracker

always run stuns and proximity mines

I stopped for a while cuz the DMR and Mac 10 became ridiculous

AR--- M4A1, RAM-7, or AMAX

Sub- Mac 10 even with the nerf it is still good just not ridiculous like it was, the trust MP5 or the Val.

I am not good with sniping but everyone I play with love the Kar 98

Advertisement
I really only play warzone and out of my normal crew i play pretty agressive/point so this is my loadout.

CR56 AMAX - Mono Supress, XRK Zodiak, VLK 3.0, Commando Foregrip, 45 rnd mag

MAC-10 = Socom Elim, 6.1 Hvy Barrel, Field Agent Grip, Salvo 53 fast mag, Airbone elastic grip

Double Time, Overkill Amped

Proxy Mine / Heartbeat

I don't switch loadouts alot i've been rocking the AMAX for months, sometimes i swap the Mac10 for MP5. AMAX dmg to me is just so much better than kilo/mp4/grau. That and i've got the recoil pattern down pat.
Kilo was a Beamer until it got a stealth nerf a few weeks ago. Since then I’ve been using the AMAX and M13, both have been doing really well.

I stopped for a while cuz the DMR and Mac 10 became ridiculous

AR--- M4A1, RAM-7, or AMAX

Sub- Mac 10 even with the nerf it is still good just not ridiculous like it was, the trust MP5 or the Val.

I am not good with sniping but everyone I play with love the Kar 98

yep, I retired for a week or two until they merged the DMR and picked it up again last night. I couldn’t be bothered to play with the game like that. Still running into hackers every other lobby though

yep, I retired for a week or two until they merged the DMR and picked it up again last night. I couldn’t be bothered to play with the game like that. Still running into hackers every other lobby though
They have Buy Back mode back for now. I love it. I think they need to make it permanent.

Advertisement
Add me if you need a ringer. douBt#1483577. PC/Mic/Good coms.

Wins
top 8% warzone
top 0% mini royale
top 2% resurgence

Kills
top 6%

Score
top3%

Advertisement
i still rock with the kilo and my mp5 load out and **** on kids in warzone. I’ve seen a lot of people using the dmr from Cold War and it has an insanely fast ttk so you can also rock w that

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back