Call Me Crazy...

Advertisement
but why not go after Jedd Fisch again? He was the OC the last time we had a competent offense and he made decent QBs our of Jacory and Morris. He’s currently an assistant OC for the Rams and he’s only 43. We should seriously consider him. Just a thought.

While I do like some of the other OC names being tossed about, Fisch is the last OC we had with any clue whatsoever and now he's in a good position learning from a top O system in the league. He wouldn't be at the top of my list, but I would definitely take him over Chip Long, Ponce and Heckendork.

If you remove Fisch, the last time we had consistent value from that position was Chud in the early 2000's and I wasn't crazy about his O back then.

Fisch was a very competent OC. And consider this, he was successful in spite of Al Golden. Put him under a competent head coach and I believe a Jedd Fisch offense could light it up. Jacory excelled under him. His offense in his lone year at UCLA was also pretty good.

Advertisement
We just saw pretty much that exact scheme fail. I'm of the belief that Enos was the problem not his scheme but it would be suicidal to go back to that well when it's already a proven disaster.

Why bring Fisch back when you have art briles available on the cheap, or yost making $600k a year at Texas Tech. Idk why people think yost wouldn’t come. If you were making $600k a year and someone offered you $1.5m you wouldn’t make the move? That’s the same amount of money enos made so why not, it’s already budgeted for.

Advertisement
Never go full ******.
tenor.gif

Jedd Fish was actually good. He turned Jacory into a decent QB. Our WRs we always getting open. Dont really remember how our run game was tho. Wish we had the luxury of bringing in “offensive analysts.”

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back