Call Major Applewhite Right Away

Oh really?
Elaborate.
What successful offense has he coordinated?
Please cite program and year.
I'm all ears and eyes.
13-1 2015 Houston Cougars with spread offense they beat both Louisville and FSU first time running spread offense as OC

Advertisement
Advertisement
David Yost is a good **** option, I'm telling you. Made Chase Daniel look good at Mizzou. At Utah State rn.
Agreed. He just followed Wells to Texas Tech and will have a salary of $600,000. We need to offer him 1 million.

Who was calling plays. Nice try and this year they scored over 30 every game except bowl game vs Army who by the way held OKlahoma to 21 points in regulation in Norman

Dude, stop it. Applewhite stinks

And he was fired after only two years at Houston. And before you write “he was the HC not the OC”, you referenced his play calling prowess at Houston using Herman’s offense, with Hermans players.

Not to mention, the guy hired Dorito

And he was fired after only two years at Houston. And before you write “he was the HC not the OC”, you referenced his play calling prowess at Houston using Herman’s offense, with Hermans players.

His 1st 2 years as oc at houston those players were not herman players. And they averaged 40 the 1st year and 36 the 2nd year.

Advertisement
Yost can be had for $750k for the first 2 yrs then a retention raise to $850k with $150k in performance incentives on a 4 yr contract . He was making $300k at Utah State. Also his Ttech buyout is $250k.

Go Canes
This would be my top choice. I wouldn’t worry too much about low balling him either. Cost of living is much higher in South Florida. If this is the guy, pay him what he wants.... The ROI will be worth it!!!

Yost can be had for $750k for the first 2 yrs then a retention raise to $850k with $150k in performance incentives on a 4 yr contract . He was making $300k at Utah State. Also his Ttech buyout is $250k.

Go Canes

Pay him $850k now. Whatever it takes. We have the money now.

Advertisement

IDGAF who’s offense it was. If he was the one calling the plays that’s a step in the right direction.

Norv Turner is still cashing OC checks to this day because he ran “Jimmys offense with Jimmys players” 20 years ago with the Cowboys and has been fired from HC jobs NUMEROUS times so what’s your point??

With Mannys D, better pool of HS athletes to choose from South Florida to run is O..all Applewhite would need to do is get us a top 15-20 offense and we are in the ACC title game every year and the CFP every other year.

Advertisement
Back