Calijah Kancey from MNW via Pitt ran the fastest 40 time at the combine for a DL since 2006

We signed JHH, Holley, and Blissett that class. Hindsight is 20/20 but clearly a miss.

Holley infuriated me. The kid showed hard work, violent hands, & a dog/never give up mentality. I was high on him coming in, & then….I saw him put on our uniform & he acted soft & flamboyant af. My mouth literally dropped; I thought it wasn’t the same kid. I had to check the name & his tape again. Then the dancing??? Bruuuuuh, I was shocked af. I immediately wanted him gone.

Hindsight is definitely 20/20, but many wanted Kancey.
 
Probably gonna fall a bit due to his size (not my opinion, dudes a 1st rounder to me), but some team with elite talent at the D-Line is gonna draft him and slowly build him up.

Bills 2nd round is my mock.
 
View attachment 231960

The recruiting board would have **** their pants if we signed this kid.
1665449332668.gif
 
He's 6'1 280.

Thats undersized and teams care about that.
Aaron Donald at the combine measured 6'1" 285, so only 4lbs difference. I think Donald's success will remove some of those size fears and gets Kancey drafted late 1st, especially with that 40 time. (And no, I'm not saying Kancey is/will be Aaron Donald)
 
Holley infuriated me. The kid showed hard work, violent hands, & a dog/never give up mentality. I was high on him coming in, & then….I saw him put on our uniform & he acted soft & flamboyant af. My mouth literally dropped; I thought it wasn’t the same kid. I had to check the name & his tape again. Then the dancing??? Bruuuuuh, I was shocked af. I immediately wanted him gone.

Hindsight is definitely 20/20, but many wanted Kancey.
Lol I don’t mind the dancing if you can ball, F it!
 
Holley infuriated me. The kid showed hard work, violent hands, & a dog/never give up mentality. I was high on him coming in, & then….I saw him put on our uniform & he acted soft & flamboyant af. My mouth literally dropped; I thought it wasn’t the same kid. I had to check the name & his tape again. Then the dancing??? Bruuuuuh, I was shocked af. I immediately wanted him gone.

Hindsight is definitely 20/20, but many wanted Kancey.
👀

34A460C8-3249-45F6-991D-DBCEB506F9AA.gif








💣
 
Back
Top