2023 Cali ATH Collins Acheampong

Yall listen to these insiders who says man is up and down and yada. Also when man commit i count that as they gone. Small number of players switch their commitment. Fired staff and such. If everything remains, most go where they pledge

Advertisement
I don’t know how any kid can go to Michigan with how incredibly shaky Harbaugh sounds about staying in Ann Arbor. Add that to the fact that Tucker is doing work on the trail for Sparty and I would be very nervous as a Michigan fan. Writing is on the wall.

I don’t know how any kid can go to Michigan with how incredibly shaky Harbaugh sounds about staying in Ann Arbor. Add that to the fact that Tucker is doing work on the trail for Sparty and I would be very nervous as a Michigan fan. Writing is on the wall.
Prestige perceived academics. Was just in the playoffs. They got things to sell.

Right now, they can point to their recent history of D-Linemen and you'd be sold to some extent

Advertisement
Well, Gaby just put in the crystal ball for Michigan.

Does the staff keep pursuing this one? I’m not sure how much they like him in that context, but it doesn’t sound like the kid is very certain of a choice one way or the other.

Another
golf fall GIF

Advertisement

Does the staff keep pursuing this one? I’m not sure how much they like him in that context, but it doesn’t sound like the kid is very certain of a choice one way or the other.
He says he doesn't think it will be over but for now Acheampong sticks with his original gut. Whatever Michigan did/said worked

Smart recruits choose then school..it’s on the coach to sell the school. If a kid commits to a HC or position Coach and that’s his main reason..we’ll let’s just say it’s that young man’s welcome to the real world when said coach isn’t there after 3/4 years

Advertisement
Seems like a kid who will be open to flipping if we persist. After Wayne, I wonder who else we are really targeting at End

That means we have a 50/50 shot tomorrow. A lot of our insiders said Gaby only gets info he is fed bc he has a patience issue.

But this doesn't make any sense. ACC is still a legit conference and you have a chance to win a title. They can just look at Clemson's run. The only way the ACC becomes a G5 conference is if teams leave. If that's the case, Miami would be one of those teams to either the BIG10, or more likely, the SEC. So I don't see why realignment would have any impact on a player's decision.
Yes, there's ZERO CHANCE that Miami gets left in a crappy conference. Here's why:

1) Most top-rated CFB broadcasts over the last 40 years: M-I-A-M-I

2) Highest rated ESPN 30-for-30 (out of all of them; not just football): Miami

3) THE best rivalry in all of CFB: Miami-FSU (granted FSChu sucks right now but usually it's the best rivalry game in CFB. At its best (Wide Left & Wide Right clashes), it was epic

4) The second best rivalry in CFB: Miami-Notre Dame. Some of the most watched, fiercely fought & discussed games in the history of CFB

5) Miami (and South Florida) is a major media market (with a wealthy population)

6) Have some faith in Dan Rad to get this right. He knows what he's doing.

With Mario & Co. at the helm & Miami surging on the recruiting trail, conferences should be begging us to join. Miami moves the needle (like only Tiger Woods in golf). Ask yourself which other CFB teams move the needle on a national (not regional) basis. Answers: Notre Dame & Alabama. Do cable TV ratings spike nationally for any of these games:

• Ole Miss vs Kentucky
  • Arkansas vs Vandy
  • Purdue vs Penn State
  • Ohio State vs Wisconsin
  • Washington vs Cal
  • Oregon vs Oregon St

The answer is categorically "no" to all of the above. Miami vs ND on the other hand sparks major interest from all parts of the country. Love us or hate us, everyone watches us. The "bad boy" image cultivated in the 80s with the fatigues & on-field celebrations works to our advantage here. Everyone is interested in what Miami is doing.

Miami will never get left in a crappy conference with the weak sisters. It just ain't happening.

Advertisement
Smart recruits choose then school..it’s on the coach to sell the school. If a kid commits to a HC or position Coach and that’s his main reason..we’ll let’s just say it’s that young man’s welcome to the real world when said coach isn’t there after 3/4 years

3-4 years? That's about two longer than Harbaugh will be there. Could just be that Michigan is a better fit for him academically for what he plans to study. Anyone know what he plans to major in?

Advertisement
Back