2023 Cali ATH Collins Acheampong

Advertisement
Im not buying the NIL deal was the reason why Umich got this kid. Every fan base is now blaming a loss of a prospect to NIL. Just stop it. IF Michigan got the kid, I have to suspect it has something to do with the conference realignment.
It doesn’t need to be this complicated. Maybe he just likes them. Michigan is coming off a playoff birth where they had a DE hiesman finalist who went 2nd in the draft lol Michigan shouldn’t struggle to recruit DE’s right now

Advertisement
Michigan came in with a big offer so folks aren’t sure. Neither staff knows anything yet
whats big?

... we really need like a relative scale of what these offers are. Like can we start using fruit like we're describing cancer (larger the fruit, the more money offered)

or something Like on a per year basis

<$25k is some Kale
$25k-$50k is some Peanuts
$50k-$100k is some dough
$100k-$150k is some bread
$150k-$250k is a bag
$250k-$500k is a s.hit ton
$500k-$1m is a f.uck load
$1m+ is a fortune...

something like that ....

Advertisement
There’s always a reason and fans wanna act like it’s the conference or the this or that. Maybe he just liked Michigan more. I’m confident at the end of the day Miami will have a top 5 class. I’ll take Wayne over this kid. I know they aren’t exclusive, but we are getting dudes even if we are losing a kid here or there.

It isn't over yet. I think Collins has an amazing frame and could be an absolute terror for us. Hopefully the key people such as Mario, Kevin Steele, Joe and one notable "other" want him badly too.

Im not buying the NIL deal was the reason why Umich got this kid. Every fan base is now blaming a loss of a prospect to NIL. Just stop it. IF Michigan got the kid, I have to suspect it has something to do with the conference realignment.
He pushed his commitment back to think about it because of realignment ?

Advertisement
It doesn’t need to be this complicated. Maybe he just likes them. Michigan is coming off a playoff birth where they had a DE hiesman finalist who went 2nd in the draft lol Michigan shouldn’t struggle to recruit DE’s right now
They also had, Ojabo, a fellow African kid go in the 2nd only because he had a major injury. Michigan should be attractive to DLs.

The proper terminology would be “realignment of his pockets”. Hope he still goes to the good guys as we could use a monster of his size on the DL.

Advertisement
Realigned the zeroes In his bank account

Calculating Oh No GIF by MOODMAN

If teams have been notified, it's Michigan because Wiltfong and the dorky bunch haven't budged off their CBs put in during June before his Miami visit.
They didn't budget off their crystal balls when he was about to commit a week ago either and people here said he was in. Wouldn't read much into any of that to be honest

Advertisement
Back