2024 Caleb Pyfrom (OT) Omaha Central

Is dis the illest ***** in Nebraska ? Is u bout it bout it FOOL😂😂😂😂😂

90s belly GIF

Advertisement
Well @CANEMC I tried to get the guy an o....he may get it through the spring...but kid wanted to come down for at least one of the jr days or summers. @Cribby

Some good tools to work with and alot of the midwest schools have offered him.

Well @CANEMC I tried to get the guy an o....he may get it through the spring...but kid wanted to come down for at least one of the jr days or summers. @Cribby

Some good tools to work with and alot of the midwest schools have offered him.

Thanks bro...this is progress.

Advertisement
Another kid I coached coming up. More of a DT/DE project at this point, but coaches see 6'7 and sometimes make exceptions. His mom was a legit hooper too!

Advertisement
I was intrigued about getting a spot for this kid in the class then I saw this pic

He looks out of shape

Advertisement
I was intrigued about getting a spot for this kid in the class then I saw this pic

He looks out of shape

He'll lean down after camping & conditioning this summer, and then fall camp starts here in late July. Omaha Central has a new head coach and Abdul Muhammad (former Husker who coaches a 7v7 team also) is the new DC. Rhule and Abdul are working hard to retain the local kids, so expect them to be at the top of his list.

Advertisement
Illinois is sneaky building back that program they use to be a tough out
Like him or not, Bielema only has tough teams. If you're a betting man, take a hard look at the opposing team against whoever Illinois played the week before. Guarantee you they are beat up.

And he knows the trenches and RBs. If that staff likes a guy you should pay attention.

Advertisement
Back