Caleb f-ing Williams to the portal??

Advertisement
Jaxton Dart & Miller Moss may hit the Portal if Caleb goes to USC.
**** you right. I forgot about Miller Moss

I don’t see either one of them leaving the west coast which mean both will go to PAC-12 team. Moss is a unknown commodity but I really liked what seen from Dart. He would make any team he goes to a lot better.

Is Caleb really worth losing two QB’s while making another team in your conference better? Riley would calling games to protect him all year. So I don’t think so.

Advertisement
I think Dart is better
From watching both of them. Dart throws have more velocity and very mobile for his size. He can make all the NFL throws… easily. What Caleb does better is extending plays and making something out of nothing. They both young so the made mistakes this year. I like Dart a little more but Riley is going for Caleb is understandable. Caleb knows his systems and played a season under him.

**** you right. I forgot about Miller Moss

I don’t see either one of them leaving the west coast which mean both will go to PAC-12 team. Moss is a unknown commodity but I really liked what seen from Dart. He would make any team he goes to a lot better.

Is Caleb really worth losing two QB’s while making another team in your conference better? Riley would calling games to protect him all year. So I don’t think so.
Riley only knows how to win with transfer QBs it’s why he did it all this way lol.

Advertisement
Riley only knows how to win with transfer QBs it’s why he did it all this way lol.
I get it. He couldn’t win with Caleb at OU because he recruited him out of high school.

But he CAN win with Caleb at USC because he’ll be coming in as a transfer.

1641783985420.gif

Advertisement
I’m so use to the canes having QB problems I almost wanted him but TVD for Hiesman and jale will take over once tvd leave in a perfect world.

Yea I thought Dart was just as highly regarded as Caleb last year. It didn’t make sense for USC to recruit him IMO. UCLA on the other hand makes a ton of sense.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back