Caleb f-ing Williams to the portal??

Advertisement
Jackson State....
happy oh yeah GIF by HERSHEY’S Cookies ’n’ Creme
move over little Sanders

If this kid has a good brain on his shoulders, he goes to Ole Miss. Zach Evans and Mario Williams as your primary weapons with Lane drawing up plays is a match made in heaven.

I also want to say TVD > Williams and it's not close. This guy struggled mightly against Kansas. He had more growing pains than TVD. Williams doesn't go through his progressions like TVD does. Only thing Williams has on TVD is escapability in the pocket and legs.

Last edited:
Advertisement
What I wanna know is, is that coming from him or is this just what writers/analysts are speculating?

Caleb to Miami is the most random horsesh*t rumor I’ve seen this offseason, literally doesn’t make any sense at all.

1) We don’t even have an OC yet
2) We literally have the best QB in the ACC & one of the top 10 best QB’s in the Nation returning

Maybe Caleb’s camp put it out there to drive the price up, but this whole Caleb & Miami talk over the past few days has been weird for no reason at all lol

If anything, Caleb’s best bet is to go to UCLA (if they keep Chip Kelly), TCU with Dykes & Garret Riley, Ole Miss with Lane or Arkansas with Briles, those are the Coaches would fit best with his style of play & could help further along in his development. But I surmise he’s looking for somewhere that will get him paid the most.
Shoot he could go to SMU with Lashlee and do well.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Just read an article that said Charlie Batch is offering him to come play at his alma mater for one year for $1M. Batches alma mater - Eastern Michigan. LOL

If this kid has a good brain on his shoulders, he goes to Ole Miss. Zach Evans and Mario Williams as your primary weapons with Lane drawing up plays is a match made in heaven.

I also want to say TVD > Williams and it's not close. This guy's struggled mightly against Kansas. He had more growing pains. Doesn't go through his progressions like TVD does. Only thing Williams has on TVD is escapability in the pocket and legs.
I’m not gonna debate who’s better yet bc both were new. Want to see how both improve but I wouldn’t take Caleb over TVD rn

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back