Caleb f-ing Williams to the portal??

hopefully UNC gets outbid
Obviously I know nothing but it is pretty decent timing and a solid spot for a QB to land imo

Any chance this is a catfish?

1641415774191.png

Advertisement
Man, than seems a good bit inflated for Jimbo the Cuck.

I mean his own head coach with the Vikings said today that Kellen Mond basically isn't worth a crap

Zach Calazada was up and down like a yo-yo this season and just entered the transfer portal.

And I cannot believe that Fisher is bringng in Max Johnson from LSU, who legitimately is a below average SEC quarterback.

I think just like his marriage to Taylor Jacob's ex-sidepiece, ol' Jimbo is washed at this point.

Is he still getting credit for Crab Legs?

Johnson sucks and I think Jimbo is doing his dad a favor cause I’m pretty sure his dad played for Jimbo

TVD all day, every day, for this type of offense personnel. We have a great thing going. Caleb is not coming to Miami. He will end up at LSU, Ole Miss, etc.

I'm glad some of you are not married. Next chick you see with a tight ***, and you are gone. Uff.

So’s your house,bank account and anything else you thought you owned..😜

Advertisement
Johnson sucks and I think Jimbo is doing his dad a favor cause I’m pretty sure his dad played for Jimbo
Johnson is actually a pretty good QB. He definitely doesn't suck. His delivery is too long though.

He’s a good player but I don’t think Mario would want to blow up the QB room and even the locker room over this kid.

I watched him all year and he sucks…he takes waaaay too long to go through his reads and he’s not very accurate…
He's tough as **** which is a great quality to have but he stinks lol. He doesn't do anything well passing the ball.

Advertisement
He's tough as **** which is a great quality to have but he stinks lol. He doesn't do anything well passing the ball.

I agree..if you look at his stats most of his stats came against ULM,Central Michigan and Mcneese state.I’d bet he wasn’t much better than 50% against the SEC and I’d say a lot of the 27 TDs he threw came against those 3 teams….

Nothing Mario does can surprise me after flipping Skinner out of absolutely nowhere from Bama.

I love TVD and nothing wrong with competition. Bring Williams in and let them battle it out on Greentree

Also mean a FL homecoming for WR Mario Williams

Advertisement
Advertisement

$1 mil offer for 1 season to transfer to eastern michigan. full on free agency. oh boy
This is only the beginning. Whats to stop other stud QB's and players from doing this now, every year? ****, TVD could hop in the portal and we'd likely panic and scramble to cobble a nice NIL deal for him to stay...(dont think he's the type to do this but you get the point)

On 2nd thought, after this year does the normal sit 1 year transfer rule go back into play? It's the only way to stop this...

Advertisement
Back