Caleb f-ing Williams to the portal??

Advertisement
Bruh..... Y'all know **** well he ain't coming to Miami. I think y'all have enough sense to know he's not transferring to any school to be a backup.
Delusional posting. There is literally no one nationally who agrees with you guys on this. I'd bet if Caleb came here, TVD will enter the portal like Tate did when Justin Fields went to Ohio State

Your on crack if you think TVD is a better passer than Celeb? You are just saying that because of race. Statistically, Celeb is one of the best in football. He's more accurate, got a better passer rating, stronger arm, much better athlete. He's just a lot better at QB than Van Dyke.

Dont go full Trump supporter because you like TVD, **** I like him too but if someone was like, Adrian Peterson or Alvin Kamara in college, I am taking Peterson 10 out of 10 times. Transcendent QBs like Williams dont come around often
👇Bringing this one out of the vault just for you👆
miniGif_20200505230603.gif

Congratulations!

Advertisement
Your on crack if you think TVD is a better passer than Celeb? You are just saying that because of race. Statistically, Celeb is one of the best in football. He's more accurate, got a better passer rating, stronger arm, much better athlete. He's just a lot better at QB than Van Dyke.

Dont go full Trump supporter because you like TVD, **** I like him too but if someone was like, Adrian Peterson or Alvin Kamara in college, I am taking Peterson 10 out of 10 times. Transcendent QBs like Williams dont come around often
I guess you haven't actually watched him play yet

What makes him so transcendent? Even our coach says TVD is the best QB in nation so he must not see it either. Williams is good but TVD showed a lot more over a bigger sample size and it’s not even close.

Lol, Lincoln Riley didn’t even trust Caleb Williams throwing the ball and he’s routinely asks his quarterbacks to throw the ball a lot. He had one game with more than 30 passing attempts. By comparison, the only games TVD threw under 30 passes were his first two starts (one was limited time against Central Connecticut) and Virginia where he attempted 29 passes. Where VanDyke got better as the season progressed (his first two starts against FBS teams were his worst) Williams got worse the more he played (his worst three starts were the last three regular season games)

Advertisement
Last few pages is starting to show a double standard from the maudes. Zbrod got kicked out of a recruiting thread without mentioning any words and this guy spouts off to talk about a QB who had a better season all around on our team and we like him better because he is white. Come on now.

Posted about this earlier today in transfer portal thread. Was expected. The family has a "plan". He actually has a "team" around him.

Actually a really savvy and smart move by this kid. As a parent of a former college athlete, I commend his thinking. The staff and system that he signed up to play for/in is totally gone. Venables is a first time HC and one of us know what conversations have been had with the new OU coaching staff. As the parent of a former college athlete, I think he should definitely have the chance to explore options that may have an impact on his future.

Advertisement
Lol, Lincoln Riley didn’t even trust Caleb Williams throwing the ball and he’s routinely asks his quarterbacks to throw the ball a lot. He had one game with more than 30 passing attempts. By comparison, the only games TVD threw under 30 passes were his first two starts (one was limited time against Central Connecticut) and Virginia where he attempted 29 passes. Where VanDyke got better as the season progressed (his first two starts against FBS teams were his worst) Williams got worse the more he played (his worst three starts were the last three regular season games)
And the best part is CIS Super Secret QB1 Garcia hasn't been unleashed yet.

Mario gonna open the full playbook in 4Q of last game!! Watch out!!

Star Trek chess being played inside Hecht.

Advertisement
First of all, Williams wasn’t QB1 to start last season. Just throwing that out there.

Secondly, we’ve already got what Mario describes, and many of us already know, one of, if not the best, QB in the country already on the roster.

Last but not least, we’ve got a great prospect in Garcia as QB2 and Jacurri coming in this year. Our QB room is loaded. Use the spot on a position a need.

Advertisement
Back