Caleb f-ing Williams to the portal??

Nope. They got a 5 star Texas Prodigy coming in.
I have no idea where he'll go but you always take the transfer.

Because this new free agency has created madness. It's almost safer to have a transfer QB who you know won't bounce again than a 5* unproven QB who most likely will transfer at some point

Advertisement
Advertisement
247 saying Miami is one of the schools with "Buzz" surrounding Caleb Williams. The only way this would be possible is if Joe Brady is the Miami OC. Did they just accidentally confirm Brady as OC?
This is the only thing that can make this happen.

If Mario went to Brady and asked what will it take to hire you and he said bring me that Williams kid from OU; it would not surprise me if they were trying to lure him away from Sooner land.

This is the only thing that can make this happen.

If Mario went to Brady and asked what will it take to hire you and he said bring me that Williams kid from OU it would not surprise me they would be trying to lure him away from OU.

LOL

Advertisement
GIF by HyperX

For OU. Jesus they got shredded this off-season/end of season. good lord.
And yet Venables still wanted to get away from Dabo.

Advertisement
Uhh Caleb's dad has said openly on a podcast how much he adores Brady. Not sure why you would speak so surely about something you know nothing about. Not saying it is happening but they there is a mutual respect.
“Mutual respect” means it’s coming from both directions. Has Joe Brady said anything about how he would love to coach Williams?

Uhh Caleb's dad has said openly on a podcast how much he adores Brady. Not sure why you would speak so surely about something you know nothing about. Not saying it is happening but they there is a mutual respect.

Someone online randomly mentions a buzz around Caleb Williams to Miami and you REACH all the way to us getting Joe brady... I'm not the one who doesn't know what I'm talking about pal. Love the enthusiasm but it makes zero sense and is a massive reach on reality

“Mutual respect” means it’s coming from both directions. Has Joe Brady said anything about how he would love to coach Williams?
He said there was no connection. He's wrong. All it takes is a quick google search. I don't expect fans here to be plugged in on OU recruiting but this is widely known.

Advertisement
Someone online randomly mentions a buzz around Caleb Williams to Miami and you REACH all the way to us getting Joe brady... I'm not the one who doesn't know what I'm talking about pal. Love the enthusiasm but it makes zero sense and is a massive reach on reality
I simply stated this is the only thing that Makes sense if Miami is truly in the mix. It's 247, why would they just randomly throw Miami in there.

He said there was no connection. He's wrong. All it takes is a quick google search. I don't expect fans here to be plugged in on OU recruiting but this is widely known.
Okay I used hyperbole

But there's still no relevance because Caleb Williams getting fake buzz to Miami rumors still doesn't signal that Joe brady is going to be our OC when that was shot down a long time ago

No to disagree, but Williams basically went from his junior season in high school to his freshman season at OU because D.C. postponed the fall 2020 season.

So in a sense it's understandable that the kid is very much a work in progress.

I did see him come straight off the bench in the Red River Shootout and make some absolutely jaw-dropping plays.

Looking forward to seeing how he progresses whether he stays in Norman or heads elsewhere
He flashed absolutely, and is physically a grown man. He just didn’t do it consistently. He looked like a jr in high school in a couple games. It wasn’t a rough patch, he went entire games where he couldn’t hit 5 yard outs. I’m disagreeing that he was one of the best true freshman in the past 20-30 years, not what he will become.

Advertisement
Back