Caleb f-ing Williams to the portal??

Advertisement
why is Williams clearly better?
He can’t pass nearly as well as TVD; not even close. Williams passes like a high schooler.
He is a dynamic runner but sooner or later that gets you destroyed; see Vick and every other “running QB” who reaches the league.
So make your argument for why Williams Is clearly better.

And I don't even understand the infatuation with his running. In an entire season, he had 6 "home run" runs.

1641258718972.png

1. He had a 59 yarder against Western Carolina. That was 59 of his 60 yards.
2. He had a 66 yarder against Texas. That was 75% of his rushing production. His other three runs went for 22 yards total.
3. He had a 41 yarder against TCU. His other 8 runs went for 25 yards total.
4. He had a 40 yarder against Kansas. His other 7 runs went for 30 yards total.
5. He had a 74 yarder against Iowa State. His other 11 runs went for NEGATIVE 7 yards total.
6. He had a 56 yarder against Oklahoma State. His other 18 runs went for NEGATIVE 20 yards total.

And, yes, I realize those rushing yard totals include sacks. I get it. But 336 of his 442 total rushing yards came on SIX PLAYS. He had SIX big running plays, or the equivalent of one every two games. And for that, we should take him and jettison a guy who gave us SIX CONSECUTIVE 300 yard/3 TD games? For a guy who had exactly ONE of those passing games?

When the two QBs have the EXACT SAME number of years of eligibility remaining?

Insanity. Utter insanity.

Advertisement
HOW MANY YEARS DOES THIS LEADER HAVE UNDER HIS BELT…🤔 WHAT IF HIS STREAK OF GAMES MAINLY AGAINST ACC COMPETITION COMES TO AN END NEXT YEAR…🤨
What if Williams comes here and plays like our last Williams or maybe like he did vs Kansas????? What if what if….TL sucked as a pro and a walk on took UGA to the NC. Common man…

Last edited:
Advertisement
Well, if BJ Hunnicutt from MASH says the Canes are in the hunt, it MUST be true right???

Seriously, if he ends up down here, I could see a future 30 for 30 talking about Miami's rise and subsequent fall as Ruiz is caught throwing $$$ all over college football to overtake Alabama as the elite program in college football.
Well, he did get to do a TV Movie with Cheryl Ladd as a Cougar...I'm sure AUcane has seen it a few times.

Just hilarious that NIL ripped the lid off the money changing hands.

“Oh no, our student athletes!”

Advertisement
Bro, u have little knowledge about me. I’m a ride or die type of dude. Also when I commit to something, I follow through despite circumstances. Maybe that’s why I’ve been Uber successful in business life since a youngster b/c my parents instilled a different mindset. I work for mine, and when u tell me I can’t, I will. That’s how I get down.
You just got me fired up Rell. Let’s go get to work man!

Gabriel is an upgrade over Williams as a passer.

Advertisement
There is some wild stuff being said on the OU board tonight. This is most definitely all about $$$. Some references made to Williams' father trying to "extort" OU over rights to certain things. No details ... The 247 guy is still saying it's not over, he could be back. He's getting skewered by their board for losing his journalistic integrity and letting the Williams family use him ...

The University even put out a statement in support of Lebby and the staff...

There is some wild stuff being said on the OU board tonight. This is most definitely all about $$$. Some references made to Williams' father trying to "extort" OU over rights to certain things. No details ... The 247 guy is still saying it's not over, he could be back. He's getting skewered by their board for losing his journalistic integrity and letting the Williams family use him ...

The University even put out a statement in support of Lebby and the staff...

This is what a real school does!!! He wants to punch they punch back!! Looking forward to rad and Mario taking us back to that place…#canes

Advertisement
Back