Caleb f-ing Williams to the portal??

HOW MANY YEARS DOES THIS LEADER HAVE UNDER HIS BELT…🤔 WHAT IF HIS STREAK OF GAMES MAINLY AGAINST ACC COMPETITION COMES TO AN END NEXT YEAR…🤨

So your alternative is to replace a guy with 2 years at UM with a guy who had 1 year at OU...threw fewer passes...for fewer yards...for fewer TDs...because you are hypothesizing that TVD's 6 consecutive games "mainly against ACC competition" (actually, entirely against ACC competition) might not hold up? And you prefer a guy whose streak of 300 yard/3 TD games against craptastic Big 12 competition is...exactly one game in a row?

Wow. Now I've seen everything.

Advertisement
I clearly think Williams is better but TVD is great, why are we mentioned
why is Williams clearly better?
He can’t pass nearly as well as TVD; not even close. Williams passes like a high schooler.
He is a dynamic runner but sooner or later that gets you destroyed; see Vick and every other “running QB” who reaches the league.
So make your argument for why Williams Is clearly better.

Advertisement
TAMU already took Brad Johnson’s son Lefty Max Johnson from LSU.

Agree on USC, ND & UGA being in his top list, I think he’s going to go to either USC or ND.

I don’t think he’d really wanna go to UGA & I don’t think he’s really a Kirby type QB, Kirby prefers game manager QB’s who are safe with the ball & are well you know...

Plus, he already signed 5-star QB Gunner Stockton in the 2022 class, while already having 5-star Brock Vandagriff from the 21 class & high 4-star Carson Beck from the 2020 class & former 5-star transfer JT Daniels.

I forgot about TAMU signing Max Johnson from the portal.

Unless they get outbid.

Seems pretty clear. Currently taking bids........do i hear $200k? Man in front. Do i hear $300k? Gentleman in the back. 5? $500k to the booster in the corner. Do i hear 6?
Good for him. Get every penny you're worth kid.

Advertisement
So we running a 2 qb system? How would this miami talk even work lol?

Smart move would be USC, Riley clearly knows how to get qbs to the league. Jimbo will get you there, but if you wanna suck *** and be out of the league in 3 years then cool I guess? Lol Zimmer doesn't even want to play Kellen Mond over injured Sean Mannion so what does that say? And lmfao at UGA, better hope their NIL package outweighs the rookie payscale because that QB graveyard isn't getting him to where he wants to go.

Advertisement
Just Fields says “Heyyyyy”
1641258149260.jpeg

1641258255256.jpeg

Transport yourself back to when you were 19 years old?

What you think your response to this situation would've have been at that age? 🤔

Bro, u have little knowledge about me. I’m a ride or die type of dude. Also when I commit to something, I follow through despite circumstances. Maybe that’s why I’ve been Uber successful in business life since a youngster b/c my parents instilled a different mindset. I work for mine, and when u tell me I can’t, I will. That’s how I get down.

Advertisement
Bro, u have little knowledge about me. I’m a ride or die type of dude. Also when I commit to something, I follow through despite circumstances. Maybe that’s why I’ve been Uber successful in business life since a youngster b/c my parents instilled a different mindset. I work for mine, and when u tell me I can’t, I will. That’s how I get down.
Congrats on your success and sticking to your guns.

Not saying your perspective — or anybody else's — on these young cats is wrong, either.

Just that some might see situations like this differently as they get older, and some may not.

☮️

Advertisement
Back