Caleb f-ing Williams to the portal??

Advertisement
Kirby prefers game manager QB’s who are safe with the ball & are well you know...
Yeah, Smart retained that Defensive Coordinator mindset even when he got the top job five years ago.

Probably compiled a list as he moved up the coaching of ladder of every questionable call by an OC that ended up hurt the defense's stats.

Believes in his heart that the offense's entire job is to play it safe and avoid putting the defense in a bad spot.

Can't see him ever veering too far from that philosophy.

Tell me how I'm wrong?

ISU -- 8 for 18 for 87 yds 1 TD and 1 INT
Baylor -- 9 for 18 for 142 0 TDs and 2 INTs
Kansas -- 15 for 20 for 178 2 TDs and 1 INT in a struggle to the death against a TERRIBLE team

Guy threw for 300 yds ONCE in the 8 games he started
Not only that. Rambo had more yards than the top two OU qbs.

I'm literally baffled to how we can even be mentioned? Did they not see the 1st round/potential top 10 pick we have at QB.

Ridiculous

Love TVD and excited to see what he's gonna do going forward, but Williams signed with the Sooners less than one year after Spencer Rattler enrolled at OU.

And Rattler was arguably the top-rated QB prospect in the nation for the 2019 class.

So yeah, self-confidence probably isn't an issue for this young man.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Wtf?? Following Riley? Really surprised by this one.

Look at the wording. Great chance he winds up back at Oklahoma if he doesn't find a better suitor.

Typical modern-day athlete wanting to do what's personally best for them with no concern for team.

Not saying he's wrong—just saying, this is the most me-first, trend-following sports generation we've seen in our lifetime.

Advertisement
Why? Does playing for UM automatically make you better?

No. But 6 straight 300 yard/3 TD games makes you better.

Better makes you better.

1641255791279.png

1641255850258.png

Unbelievable...my first thought is USC.

But deep down I'm thinking a place like A&M...this way he gets the UGA level bag and gets the 2nd best thing to Rileys QB coaching in Jimbo.

IMO as far as QB whisperers it goes Riley-Jimbo-Lane...and then debate over Day and the Pirate and the rest. Just don't think Ole Miss has the "it" factor to pull a kid like Williams.

I'm literally baffled to how we can even be mentioned? Did they not see the 1st round/potential top 10 pick we have at QB.

Ridiculous

The only link i saw in this thread was the potential Coley link, the comment about his parents being tight with him. Pair that with the rumors of Coley possibly being QB coach and you have a CIS conspiracy theory.

Advertisement
IMO as far as QB whisperers it goes Riley-Jimbo-Lane
Man, than seems a good bit inflated for Jimbo the Cuck.

I mean his own head coach with the Vikings said today that Kellen Mond basically isn't worth a crap

Zach Calazada was up and down like a yo-yo this season and just entered the transfer portal.

And I cannot believe that Fisher is bringng in Max Johnson from LSU, who legitimately is a below average SEC quarterback.

I think just like his marriage to Taylor Jacob's ex-sidepiece, ol' Jimbo is washed at this point.

Is he still getting credit for Crab Legs?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back