Caleb f-ing Williams to the portal??

Prob just wants OU boosters to fund a fat NIL deal for him and then he'll stay, get paid, and be a hero still lol. Or see if someone else wants to throw $1M his way. It's actually a phenomenal place to be from a leverage standpoint, good for him (terrible for college footballs as a whole)

Advertisement
I don’t see any great destinations for him other than OU or maybe Tennessee. Going to UGA means this kid doesnt have dreams of being a First round pick in the NFL.

Prob just wants OU boosters to fund a fat NIL deal for him and then he'll stay, get paid, and be a hero still lol. Or see if someone else wants to throw $1M his way. It's actually a phenomenal place to be from a leverage standpoint, good for him (terrible for college footballs as a whole)

Kind of read my mind. I mean, the staff he committed to and came to fricking trash city, OK just ghosted him. As did some of his teammates. Why shouldn't he be allowed to reset? As he said, Venables can work to keep him, make him believe in the program's future. And Caleb gets to leverage his talent and notoriety into an NIL bidding war. That's disgustingly how its supposed to go now, right?

Advertisement
1641250607689.jpg

Advertisement
Honestly, i don’t get the mindset of these kids. After reading the 2001 Hurricane Article in the other thread & comparing it to kids now, I just don’t know. Mofos don’t wanna compete, any adversity they wanna bail. I’m for players having rights, but man, something gotta change w/ this portal, and something also needs to change w/ coaches bailing before season end, as well. Jmo
Transport yourself back to when you were 19 years old?

What you think your response to this situation would've have been at that age? 🤔

Advertisement
man we go dam near 2 decades with mediocre at best qb play and the one time we can get an impact freshman qb we already have one? What type of deal with the devil did we sign, this is getting cruel, lol.. We already had the 6 games only of rousseua where he opts out due to worldwide plague

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back