Yes, Tennessee is telling recruits to put this app on their phones:

1641248287580.png

So they can get their "NIL deals"...

1641248259141.png

Advertisement
Tell me how I'm wrong?

ISU -- 8 for 18 for 87 yds 1 TD and 1 INT
Baylor -- 9 for 18 for 142 0 TDs and 2 INTs
Kansas -- 15 for 20 for 178 2 TDs and 1 INT in a struggle to the death against a TERRIBLE team

Guy threw for 300 yds ONCE in the 8 games he started
Gotta agree here they had more talent than everyone they played and to have games like that, no thanks. TVD me.

Advertisement
Had a feeling this was coming.. watch Bama or Ga get him 🤦🏾‍♂️

Miami need to drop the bag for him to back TVD one season 😂

Bama is set. Bryce is only a RS-Fr. UGA could be a destination. USC is not going to be an option, imo. They have a QB there now, and they have the #2 QB locked up for next yr.

I think I read buddy said just b/c his name is in the portal don’t mean he’ll transfer, but wanted to see his options.

Honestly, i don’t get the mindset of these kids. After reading the 2001 Hurricane Article in the other thread & comparing it to kids now, I just don’t know. Mofos don’t wanna compete, any adversity they wanna bail. I’m for players having rights, but man, something gotta change w/ this portal, and something also needs to change w/ coaches bailing before season end, as well. Jmo

With the money being thrown around now I’m surprised every top player isn’t headed to the portal to see how much money will be thrown their way…this sHT gonna get stupid.
Can’t wait for a Heisman winner,or Outland trophey winner or the like hitting the portal to start a bidding war..

I sure hope our Billionaire’s are ready to get busy..

Advertisement
Advertisement
Not sure about the long term consequences of portals and NILs but it sure does make the offseason/ End of Bowl Season much more entertaining to follow.

Advertisement
Back