Caleb f-ing Williams to the portal??

Advertisement
Advertisement
NIL is going to make the NCAA a big pile of mush. If you can lose, not one, but 2 QB’s like this in a season, any team is susceptible to dropping off the face of the map from one year to the next. Old boys ain’t going to like this one bit.

Maybe the best true freshman QB I've ever seen.

And I'm old

Kid has all the skills and cool demeanor to match.

Just a natural for the position

Advertisement
Well, just to really increase everyone’s productivity for the day. Parker Thune is a mod for OU’s 247 site and apparently said this on a podcast that was done since the news has been released. Idk, don’t ask me shiet, just sharing lol. 👀

View attachment 170635
Baby Drinking GIF by reactionseditor

Advertisement
Advertisement
I was not overly impressed with Williams last year as a passer. Yes I know he can run but he mostly threw jump balls. Give me a good athlete who can stand in the pocket, see the whole field and make throws at all 3 levels. Does that sound like anyone?
Williams is the kind of guy who gets the headlines because he makes spectacular plays and parlays that to a high draft position in 2 Years. But in the end he won’t have the success to match the hype.
100% agree. He is a one progression and then run guy and he's short.

OT: what's the deal with the f'n mouthpieces these days. This dude chews on it the entire time like its lemon pepper wings and then it seems like half the guys now go the JW00 route of having the thing dangling with zero interest in putting it in his mouth.

Advertisement
Back