Cal vs UCLA

JD4

All-American
This Mendoza kid from Columbus who is playing QB for Cal is stepping up big. How was he in high school?

Advertisement
fart in tub.gif

Gaby and Lake were talking about him on their podcast, and about how he has progressed this year.

Advertisement
UCLA gets a nice win vs USC their crosstown rival-

Then Cal beats them like that-

The administration has to be considering firing him-

Going to the Big Ten next year-

It’s going to get harder.

Gaby and Lake were talking about him on their podcast, and about how he has progressed this year.

The announcers were gushing over him last night, especially Brock Osweiler. He looks like a very smart dude and as well as an awesome team player based on body language between teammates and him. But he does look a little awkward athletically. I think these days one needs a QB with some athleticism. By the way, some pretty good athletes on that Cal team and they seem to be well-coached. How did they lose those many games?

UCLA gets a nice win vs USC their crosstown rival-

Then Cal beats them like that-

The administration has to be considering firing him-

Going to the Big Ten next year-

It’s going to get harder.

My first look at UCLA QB Dante Moore out of interest since many on this site have referenced him as a possibility. He's terrible. No thanks!

The announcers were gushing over him last night, especially Brock Osweiler. He looks like a very smart dude and as well as an awesome team player based on body language between teammates and him. But he does look a little awkward athletically. I think these days one needs a QB with some athleticism. By the way, some pretty good athletes on that Cal team and they seem to be well-coached. How did they lose those many games?
They choked a 50-49 home loss to USC. Had them beat and fumbled the ball away.

Last edited:
Advertisement
For some reason this sounds familiar.

/didn't some of the Cal coaches work for Mario?
I recall correctly, Cal fumbled a punt deep in their territory with a couple minutes left and let USC back in the game. Kind of like Auburn last night.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back