cager

Advertisement
Thanks Fat Al for completely butchering WR recruiting in the 2014 and 2015 classes. Now we have depth issues at WR. The U should never have depth issues at WR. Thank god for Richt keeping together the 2016 WR class. We gonna need the kids to step up.

Is there any doubt that this team is 100% under some santeria curse?

Advertisement
We have some serious TE's on this team. I'm optimistic they can step up.

Really sucks for the kid but we are fine with the depth at TE and the stud Freshman we have coming in.

Advertisement
Richards reported almost mastery of the play book is now a huge plus.

Where is this info coming from?

Came from an article where Coach Richt said he was quizzing him on the playbook in the training room and Richars knew 90% of it and was not only telling him his routes but how he'd run them. I'm guessing that was referring to getting the DB's to open or widen to create space. I'll see if I can find it.

Go Canes!

Advertisement
Richards reported almost mastery of the play book is now a huge plus.

Where is this info coming from?

Here's the quote from the article in the Sunsentinnel...

“I was talking to Ahmmon Richards … I just started asking him questions, what are you doing on this play, what are you doing on that play, what do you do on this play. Just kind of messing around a little bit and he knew not only what the route was, but how he was going to try to go about it,” Richt said. “If they’re a quick study, they’ll get it figured out pretty quick.”

Advertisement
Unless his Dr. Is James Andrews, I don't expect Cager back for next season and by then so many new comers will pass him up. Tough break and hopefully he has a fast recovery.

Get him a red shirt and let him go in for next year. AR15 about to go in. Freshman all american

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Back