Cager

Suarez

Freshman
Banned
Did dude run one route like he wanted to even be there?

Don't know why we kept going back to the guy... Showed zero ungency today.

Advertisement
He tweeted something along the lines of "played my worst game ever today, but it's still great to be a Miami Hurricane!"

Terrible outing by him. Like he had money on fsu. I hope he stays on the bench rest of the year.

Advertisement
Had a chance to play big like Langham but just didn't. Didn't really put up much of a fight for most of his targets. Hopefully he grows from this game

He was terrible. From that first jump ball that went right through his hands, to having alligator arms when Malik overthrew him over the middle, and then on the INT in the end zone should've made more of an effort.

Give Langham those reps if you want a bigger receiver out there.

I was genuinely surprised by how poorly he played.

Glad he recognizes it. Hope and expect for him to bounce back.

Advertisement
I have to look at it again, but I actually think the interception was on him too. It looked like he was supposed to take his route up the field to the back of the endzone, which is where Rosier threw it. Instead he curled his route into the center of the field which made it look like an overthrow.

Definitely not his best game

Don’t remember ever seeing a softer receiver than what he looked like today.From the first throw that he should have caught he just looked like he didn’t give a sHT all day...grab some bench Mr.Cager.Welcome to the first string MR. Langham

Don't want to start a new thread b/c I'm so happy and don't want to be negative but MCCLOUD was driving me NUTS!!!!! He was so soft!

Everyone can't overcome that pressure of these types of games and under those circumstances. He'll step up next time, that's why he has teammates.

Advertisement
Advertisement
He was horrible and IMO the int was on him for not even trying but it was one game and he will learn. These same posts have been made about Langham and Berrios at other times so lets support all our guys.

He was horrible and IMO the int was on him for not even trying but it was one game and he will learn. These same posts have been made about Langham and Berrios at other times so lets support all our guys.

It was a horrible pass period.

Him and langham should split reps... whoever is hot, roll with them!

I hope the coach is smart enough to realise what you said. So true if not Langham one of our other young studs. Richards, and Berrios are locked.

Advertisement
Back