Cager Tweet

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just want us to dominate the trenches... Trust me, losing Byrd is no big deal... ***** old enough to be eligible for the nfl draft. We'll be alright trust me...

Advertisement
Byrd is bit** made. Too weak to be here. Good riddance. What a little puss.

Funny how most said he was the best CB at the under armour game and now he's a puss. It sucks losing him and the kid handled the whole thing epically wrong but lets not kid ourselves about him not being good.

Advertisement

Shut up. TB is a player. Be mad a Richt for being a poor Closer with the kid. Should have recruited the **** out of TB's teammate.

Eat a bag of ****s.

Why don't you do that, Loser. LOL

Destruction sounds like a 5'2" 180 lb nerd sitting at his computer acting tough. He obviously has a vendetta against Richt and knows NOTHING ABOUT FOOTBALL.

Advertisement

Shut up. TB is a player. Be mad a Richt for being a poor Closer with the kid. Should have recruited the **** out of TB's teammate.

Eat a bag of ****s.

Destruction sounds like a 5'2" 180 lb nerd sitting at his computer acting tough. He obviously has a vendetta against Richt and knows NOTHING ABOUT FOOTBALL.

I see you came to help your lover.

Does not matter how how big I am..........You'd still get KTFO!

Eat a bag of ****s.

Shut up. Loser. LOL

I guess I hurt your little feelings. Too bad. LOL

Eat a bag of ****s.

HE also has ten screen names which tells you all you need to know

Eat a bag of ****s.

And people keep feeding the trolls....

Advertisement

Eat a bag of ****s.

He's just an ornery obese midget with too much time on his hands. He offers nothing here.

No excuses we straight up lost a baller

I don't see anyone making an excuse on why we lost him and downplaying his talents. But we can't be ****ed that he flipped on us last minute? fck out of here with that.
THIS^^^^^
I don't get people who don't understand that try to curtail our anger by telling us to move on without being salty or trying to override our disdain for what occurred by by reminding us that he's a great player.

No one is saying he's a ****** player, we know he's a great player... but he has ****** character. He deliberately tried to hurt and humiliate our program and for all of you turn the other cheek B-Itches, I guess you're better than me and my old testament ways, but I'm not going to take it lightly. What Byrdshyt has done is the college football equivalent of trying to deny my starving kids food and then pigging out in front of them as they watch.

If a kid flips, he flips and they all should go to where they feel the situation is best for them, but when the intentions are malicious, I'm not apologizing for anyone calling him out nor for those of us who love the program who will revile this "****" Byrdshyt, in the words of The Franchise.

What makes me happy right now is that we have some guys coming in like Shaq, Jackson, Bruce, Mullins, McLoud, Finley and hopefully Richards, who will set a better example than Byrdshyt ever could. I'm proud that Coach Hartley, Cager, Redwine and past players like PBuch reacted the way they did.
This is who and what we build on not an untrustworthy cancer, talented as he may be. I'll move on from this ****hull consuming my thoughts after today so spare me the advice but it won't be forgiven or forgotten.
RANT OVER B-ITCHES

Last edited:

Yep! According to sources, the story goes:

TB: Coach Richt, I really excel in Man Coverage.

MR: The Lord will decide the coverages.

TB: The Lord? I thought Manny Diaz was the DC.

MR: No. Jesus Christ, our lord savior. That's our DC....and OC.

TB: Oh, um.....okay. Gotta run, Coach.

MR: Run with the Lord.

TB: Sure thing, Coach.

Eloquent and creative.

Advertisement

Yep! According to sources, the story goes:

TB: Coach Richt, I really excel in Man Coverage.

MR: The Lord will decide the coverages.

TB: The Lord? I thought Manny Diaz was the DC.

MR: No. Jesus Christ, our lord savior. That's our DC....and OC.

TB: Oh, um.....okay. Gotta run, Coach.

MR: Run with the Lord.

TB: Sure thing, Coach.

According to my sources, it goes:

DESTRUCTION'S MOM: Orville!! It's time for mommy to apply your thigh rash creme!

DESTRUCTION: Mom!! ... I told you to call me "Destruction" from now on!

DESTRUCTION'S MOM: Goodness, are you still on that computer? It's been 15 hours straight...

DESTRUCTION: What? Wait... Don't come in!!

DESTRUCTION'S MOM: ...Orville!! What did mommy tell you about playing with "it" all the time?? You'll go blind! And who's this Tyler Byrd person sending you pictures of his privates??

DESTRUCTION: Mommy!! ...

Last edited:

I don't see anyone making an excuse on why we lost him and downplaying his talents. But we can't be ****ed that he flipped on us last minute? fck out of here with that.
THIS^^^^^
I don't get people who don't understand that try to curtail our anger by telling us to move on without being salty or trying to override our disdain for what occurred by by reminding us that he's a great player.

No one is saying he's a ****** player, we know he's a great player... but he has ****** character. He deliberately tried to hurt and humiliate our program and for all of you turn the other cheek B-Itches, I guess you're better than me and my old testament ways, but I'm not going to take it lightly. What Byrdshyt has done is the college football equivalent of trying to deny my starving kids food and then pigging out in front of them as they watch.

If a kid flips, he flips and they all should go to where they feel the situation is best for them, but when the intentions are malicious, I'm not apologizing for anyone calling him out nor for those of us who love the program who will revile this "****" Byrdshyt, in the words of The Franchise.

What makes me happy right now is that we have some guys coming in like Shaq, Jackson, Bruce, Mullins, McLoud, Finley and hopefully Richards, who will set a better example than Byrdshyt ever could. I'm proud that Coach Hartley, Cager, Redwine and past players like PBuch reacted the way they did.
This is who and what we build on not an untrustworthy cancer, talented as he may be. I'll move on from this ****hull consuming my thoughts after today so spare me the advice but it won't be forgiven or forgotten.
RANT OVER B-ITCHES

Exactly. I don't mind it too much if we're in a guys top 3 and he's uncommitted throughout the process and chooses another school. I'll be ****ed because we missed on the talent, but I wouldn't blame a kid for making a decision for the next 4 years like that.

Now when a kid goes and says he's gonna go somewhere for over an year, repping that U, and flips... that's some bs

I'm not usually so vindictive, but...

I look forward to CFA's knees going, him leaving the team and Byrd**** being stuck up in Knoxville without brokeback by his side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back