Cager to Oklahoma State?

Advertisement
What catches did he make? Two TDs against FSU who had one of the worst pass defenses in the country. Not bashing a kid when it’s the truth, he isn’t good, plain and simple. Does Diaz going out and getting JT back open your guys eyes and no one cared he left. Cutting fat.

Advertisement
My bet is he plays well
If dude practices how to catch the ***ing ball with his hands so he can HIGH POINT the ball, he would be the real deal w his size

I’m going to say he does well w Gundy staff coaching him up

Call me crazy

Always liked cager made some tough catches but also dropped a lot of easy ones.kid has potential just didn't reach it here.kid was like the others on our teams last 16 years coaches didn't develop them nor ran any plays to utilize they're talents.but for dropping passes that's a players mental mistake.as kids growing up pretty sure most were like normal kids playing sandlot football,baseball or basketball etc.coaches can teach a kid how to play a position but it's up to the player to perform.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Are we offering other schools bags to take Cager?

Offering him bags to leave??

OR BOTH??

Last edited:
Hope he learns how to hold on to the ball! Good player, but could have been a difference maker at The U. Was it all about coaching? Time will tell!
Coaching Wr's is about teaching running routes, creating space, etc. You either have the God given talent to catch or you don't. Not a whole lot of coaching can change that

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back