Cager prediction

Advertisement
And i thought recruiting was crazy 15-20 years ago in the grasy days, with the advent of social media especially twitter sheesh thats a job i dont want

Example dex he just interviews with a site how great miami is, then he is retweeting patchan on the U and how they coming together than litterally 1 hour later im decommiting and thanks

My son isnt on twitter he is a prettg high prospect and i refuse to let him even get and account, no reason to

Ariz and others hope you have a full head of hair 10 years from now this **** is getting worse by the minute

Irvin's dad thinks Miami...Canes are not confident right now, a lot of people are telling them it's Texas

Advertisement
No comment on the 80+ page stemwinder on the Eye in the Sky Forum?

I have not heard anything regarding Golden being fired.

Is it true Dex was turned loose to have a better chance to keep scarlett and walton?

Yes. That was the case.

Did you hear this from someone associated with the program or some other 3rd party because it sounds ridiculous.
Sounds like one of the dumbest things I've ever heard of, but since Al Golden is our coach I believe it.

Is it true Dex was turned loose to have a better chance to keep scarlett and walton?

Yes. That was the case.

Whoa, this sure caught me off guard. Pete, can you try to put some clarification on the thought process here? Williams was my favorite commit in this class, his film just jumped out at me like Kayaa's did. When he decomitted I was really bummed. Please help me understand the staff's thought process here. Thanks.

Advertisement

Yes. That was the case.

Is anybody really naive enough to believe that? If you are, I've got some great ocean front property, in Colorado, to sell you. It's right on the Aegean Sea and the Atlantic.

So true, We are trying to make it like it was our decision that Williams is not in the class. Walton will stick, but Scarltt will be at FSU or UF. Also, even if Cager selects us, sonnet be surprised he is not in this class. He wants Bama, parents want miami. This is common knowledge he doesn't want to come here. I think he will win out in the end and be at Alabama.

Canediver I think the thought process is two backs instead of sharing carries with three.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Canediver I think the thought process is two backs instead of sharing carries with three.

I appreciate the response. I just can't fathom turning a talent like Dex down for any reason. Just wow.

Nice pickup on Cager

Advertisement
Back