*** Cade Weldon Commits ***

Kids are committing cause they love the GIF's!!! Welcome to the :neonu:!!!

Excited-GIF.gif

u2voBKH.gif

mIFNy.gif

43404-Kate-Beckinsale-her-smile-dat-cSoC.gif

Advertisement
[video=youtube_share;3grFN3_rzJU]http://youtu.be/3grFN3_rzJU[/video]

[video=youtube_share;zdLXpGp2HAY]http://youtu.be/zdLXpGp2HAY[/video]

Advertisement
Would rather have 7 OLinemen this class than 2 Qbs but we will see how numbers play out. Really shocked by this pick up, everyone is entitled to their own opinion and I just think other recruits at different positions could potentially benefit us in terms of field production better than Weldon. Quality over quantity.

High probability of kayaa leaving with the major factor being a weak qb class nxt year. We need 5 scholly qbs at all times.

^^^Exactly!!! It's a chess game fellas and we don't have a checkers coach no more!!!

Two positions you will never see me question Richt on his QB and RB. He stacks 5* or studs at those positions like its nothing. Up until last year he always had a HS stud QB starting for him. And even then he had Jacob Eason on deck in case Lambert fizzled out. (which he did and Lambert was a high 4* in his own right) So buddy has earned my respect big time. So if he says Weldon and Perry are our two...then thats that. Let close up shot at QB and start focusing on DT, OL, and CB.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I like Weldon, he's mobile, his deep baller should be better; since was out for his junior year, and his accuracy should be better. Overall this QB class is good with Perry & Weldon. It's still early with signing day 11 months away.

Advertisement
Would rather have 7 OLinemen this class than 2 Qbs but we will see how numbers play out. Really shocked by this pick up, everyone is entitled to their own opinion and I just think other recruits at different positions could potentially benefit us in terms of field production better than Weldon. Quality over quantity.

High probability of kayaa leaving with the major factor being a weak qb class nxt year. We need 5 scholly qbs at all times.

You win games in the trenches, I do not trust our OLinemen just like I stated last year when people got upset and was talking like we had All Americans up front, like I said last year, Miami will not be a legitimate national power as in National title favorites until we get the big boys up front on the offense and defensive lines, I honestly think that's the only thing holding us back, we now have legit coaching. You can build a good d and o as a whole around good line play.

Everyone here realizes we need O-line help. Yes, you win games in the trenches but you also win with very good QB play. We sit at 14 commits to this point with (1) 4-star OT. Depending on who you listen to, we are about half way through the '17 class. As you said up top, let's see how the numbers play out.

You win games in the trenches, I do not trust our OLinemen just like I stated last year when people got upset and was talking like we had All Americans up front, like I said last year, Miami will not be a legitimate national power as in National title favorites until we get the big boys up front on the offense and defensive lines, I honestly think that's the only thing holding us back, we now have legit coaching. You can build a good d and o as a whole around good line play.

Everyone here realizes we need O-line help. Yes, you win games in the trenches but you also win with very good QB play. We sit at 14 commits to this point with (1) 4-star OT. Depending on who you listen to, we are about half way through the '17 class. As you said up top, let's see how the numbers play out.

What we need is an offensive line that is in shape and each kid drops 10 to 20 pounds. Under Golden our kids looked like the Shamu Show at Sea World. I'd like to see what Searles can do with these kids before we all declare they are hopeless.

I doubt nick Roberts, Ahman Ross, and Bentavious Thompson are takes so we really might be at 11 not fourteen even though they're still committed btw they're looking at taking 2 tackles probably and Navuaghn is a guard

Advertisement
Back