CA, Canes coming out to Charleston, SC tomorrow night. Game view with Cane fans?

1983cane

Recruit
Premium
Some of you guys have might have read my OT post about my grandfather dying in Charleston on Sunday.

He is a 3-war veteran but a great flyer story in world War II. He is 98. Days to live. He has still hung on.

I know the area is in rough shape I've been through a hurricane seing my dad in Florida many times.

But if anybody is doing a watch (bar) in Summerville/Charleston area I would be game to meet up with my baby Cane love.

We Canes, even though this will be a **** of a trip to say goodbye to my awesome grandfather.

Just throwing it out.

Advertisement
Some of you guys have might have read my OT post about my grandfather dying in Charleston on Sunday.

He is a 3-war veteran but a great flyer story in world War II. He is 98. Days to live. He has still hung on.

I know the area is in rough shape I've been through a hurricane seing my dad in Florida many times.

But if anybody is doing a watch (bar) in Summerville/Charleston area I would be game to meet up with my baby Cane love.

We Canes, even though this will be a **** of a trip to say goodbye to my awesome grandfather.

Just throwing it out.
My deepest condolences to you and your family! May your grandfather RIP! God bless!!

Thanks to him for his service. Sad to watch the greatest generation pass on. There is still so much this country could learn from them. My condolences for you family.

Advertisement
Sorry to hear about your loss @1983cane. Living for 98 years is huge blessing. I hope you can find some joy in a Canes victory tomorrow night.

Condolences to you and your family. I normally have a gathering at my poolside tiki bar for the games. With the storm this week I didn’t plan to host one for UNC. I’m unaware of a Miami bar in the area, I know you can get a tv at most sports bars here but it won’t have the volume on as the main game. If you find something lmk, I’d like to get out if we have a good spot to watch.

Best wishes brother in saying goodbye to what I'm sure was an amazing man. The stuff he saw, lived through, and the knowledge he passed on was second to none I'm sure.

Like you, I have a 98 year old grandfather myself who was a pilot. He flew the hump, was shot down twice, and the most incredible person I've ever met. I don't know when his clock will be up, he's in amazing health all things considered, but it'll rock my world.

Hopefully some can meet up with you for a bit of respite. I hope things go as well as they can.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back