C Young

Advertisement
What his numbers with TVD at qb? hmm

So I got him coming in UNC game late, full game in VT and TVD starts against Duke but gets hurt.. with this season 2 games, thats 3 full games and I guess a half combined?

434 yards and 6 TDs is what I got from his stats in those games.. over the course of a season, lol.. Ooooooweeeeeee

confused comedy central GIF by Corporate

Last edited:
Advertisement
Catches and Runs like Julio Jones.. not as fast but plays with that type of physicality and athleticism.
If he stayed for 1 more year and got this epic NFL body, I'd like the comparison more. I'm going Dwayne Jarrett.

Advertisement
I think that he’s a combo of Jerry Rice, Calvin Johnson, Cris Carter, Randy Moss, Terrell Owens, Michael Irvin and Brandon Marshall…only with more upside than those dudes.

…am I doing it right?

We need to get up big against BCU and let this man rest. Seems he is a little dinged up and playing through it. He seeks contact after he catches the ball. I love that style of play but let’s he’s up before the temple game

If Aldarius Johnson was good (might just be the #4 that reminds me of him minus the production)

Advertisement
I’m gonna say it now
He’s the best looking wr I’ve seen here in at least 10 years
I’m a big fan of Young and I’ve been beating the “our receivers are good” drum for a while but we literally just had a guy break the school record for receptions and yards in a season two years ago.

I’m gonna say it now
He’s the best looking wr I’ve seen here in at least 10 years
I love how when he plays
It looks like he’s playing angry and he’s attacking the ball, he doesn’t just wait for the ball to come to him
he reminds me of dez Bryant in college
I think ahmon was the best we had recently but nevertheless Colby is the real deal and definitely is an nfl talent, he just needs more confidence , the coaching staffs say he’s one of them kids who don’t how good they is.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back