C-USA Officials Meeting Today

Advertisement
Advertisement
just do away with the non conference game. At this point there is zero upside. Focus solely on the ACC, have the same protocols, dont give UAB a chance at their super bowl. Big 12 and SEC are doing 10 games, lets do the same.
BIG-12 is playing a non-conference game the 1st week of their season

Advertisement
Strength in numbers. There needs to be some talk of these three teaming up with the ACC, SEC, and Big12 and forming an 8 team end of the season playoff. The conference champion from each 6 and the two highest ranked non conference winners.
I think this would be the only year I would endorse such a plan. It would garner excitement and give them an incentive to play. Long term, though, I like sticking with 4.

Advertisement
I follow Marshall football and outside of ODU, it seems CUSA has been pretty steadfast in their desire to play.

Need the remaining FBS leagues to band together and stand strong. I’m not sure we can afford to lose any more conferences at this point. The more, the better.

I follow Marshall football and outside of ODU, it seems CUSA has been pretty steadfast in their desire to play.

Need the remaining FBS leagues to band together and stand strong. I’m not sure we can afford to lose any more conferences at this point. The more, the better.
Any other conference remaining that are on the fence?

Right now we’re looking at the following:

Big 12, SEC, ACC, Sun Belt, C-USA, and AAC

vs.

Big 10, Pac 12, MAC, and MWC.

I’m pretty optimistic about having a season if the lists above don’t change.

Advertisement
Sew the conferences that cancelled Fall football are allowing the effected teams to hold practices, team meetings, and strength and conditioning with athletes. I guess everything butt the actual games is safe but the games are two risky? Bunch of BS.

Advertisement
Back