C. Rambo is the re-incarnation of ...

Advertisement
51B5BBRG10L._SY445_.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Speed is the key to Rambo's game. And can make plays even if underthrown on the deep ball; respect for his + speed opens the underneath routes. Can't put my finger on a singular comp. Combination of Randall Hill's speed with Dawkin's (can't remember first name - circa '89) frame.

Advertisement
Speed is the key to Rambo's game. And can make plays even if underthrown on the deep ball; respect for his + speed opens the underneath routes. Can't put my finger on a singular comp. Combination of Randall Hill's speed with Dawkin's (can't remember first name - circa '89) frame.
Dale Dawkins

I think its his route running and ability to separate.. Like he has good enough speed but not necessarily a burner.. but he is always open, he runs great routes

Advertisement
We have other guys with speed, but for such a slight guy (listed @ 6'1 185) his ability to come down with contested catches is what sets him apart. I mean, TVD puts the ball up sometimes where I'm like, I just hope this isn't picked off because he 'aint open.

Its body control, hand-eye coordination, and concentration that he has in excess.

Advertisement
Back