C/o 2015 prospect Ashton Cawley

Ashton Cawley Homestead Sr High school pos:RB ht:5'3 wt;150 c/o 2015.Ashton is a under the radar prospect.I seen him at a inner citty combine/camp and he has some good strong cuts and good versatile movement and good vision and very good lateral quickness and he has okay speed but has to get faster.when i talked to him he said "he is just trying to get bigger and faster by next year".I asked what is he dream school to go to for football he said."i would love to go to UM Miami Hurricanes.Ashton told me he has always had interest in the University of Miami since he was a little kid.College recruiters stay posted 2013-2014 fooball seaon is going to his break out year. Ashton will be attending camps and clinics all over florida so ican showcase my talent and get some well needed exposure.Ashton also has interest in UF,FSU,UCF,FAU,FIU,and USF.Ashton is the type of person that is going to 110% on the field and off the field....2013-2014 football season recruits stay posted for his break out year. If you want more information about Ashton Cawley email me at florida.recruiting@yahoo.com and if you want to talk to Ashton email him at Ashtoncawley@yahoo.com

#under the radar
#2015 watchlist

Advertisement
84.gif

Ashton Cawley C/O 2015 POS:RB WT:150 HT:5'4 Homestead Sr High School

When i talked to Ashton Cawley about what school he wanted to go to for foootball he said " I would love to go to UM because i am a miami native and ive always liked them growing up. And they have a excellant law program because law studies is going too be my major in college thats why i would want to go to UM. i would love to go to UM not just for football but for the law studies program''.And he will be attending the Al Golden camp in june to showcase his talent

Ashton Cawley really wants to go to University of Miami
:neonu: :neonu: :neonu: :neonu::neonu:

Advertisement
Oh yes of course he is going to earn it. He is a very hardworker and on june 6 people are going to see that because he is going to UM CAMP

Advertisement
Yeah, but no.

For a guy with 2 years to go, and those measureables, gotta show us some bad *** highlights!

Advertisement
Ashton son, don't rush your recruiting process. Everything will come, just keep working and proving people wrong. This isn't the place for it though, these people will do nothing but tell you that you can't because of your measurables, etc. Just keep grindin boy

I like how he switched between the 1st person and the 3rd person. LMAO

Ashton's gunna camp so I can show everyone my talent. LOL

Last edited:
Advertisement
No offense to the dude, I'm sure he's got a lot of love for the U, which is awesome. But when it comes to a bunch of recruiting junkies, an undersized kid needs to have some moves to show off. He's got time. Hope it works out for him for real. Hope he works his *** off and proves everyone wrong.

LOL so I googled Ashton and look what came up

"Ashton Cawley Homestead Sr High school pos:RB ht:5'3 wt;150 c/o 2015.Ashton is a under the radar prospect.I seen him at some inner city camp and he has some good strong cuts and good versatile movement and he has okay speed but has to get faster.when i talked to him he said "he is just trying to get bigger and faster by next year".I asked what is he dream school to go to for football he said."i would love to go to UF Florida Gators".College recruiters stay posted 2013-2014 fooball seaon is going to his break out year.There has also been some rumors saying he will be heading Keys Gate Charter School.Wherever he ends up i know it will be a good year for Ashton."

Last edited by a moderator:
I like how he switched between the 1st person and the 3rd person. LMAO

Ashton's gunna camp so I can show everyone my talent. LOL ................I put quotations because when i was talking to Ashton i wanted to quote want he was saying but i messed up and put I instead of saying he so i messed up on the post

Advertisement
Back