(C) Brandon Braña Class ‘22

mafia

Recruit
Wanted to share my sons film. He’s a 15 year old sophomore at Gulliver, doesn’t turn 16 until May. He doesn’t have power 5 size, but he does have power 5 skill, Strength and balls. He’s been a day 1 starter at Gulliver since he walked on campus as a freshmen.

He made all conference and should be the all Dade county center.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Wanted to share my sons film. He’s a 15 year old sophomore at Gulliver, doesn’t turn 16 until May. He doesn’t have power 5 size, but he does have power 5 skill, Strength and balls. He’s been a day 1 starter at Gulliver since he walked on campus as a freshmen.

I’m a Gulliver alum and went to a 4 games this season and your son can play!! He will be playing college ball somewhere

tenacious...looks for work...
undersized yes...but makes up for it...keep working, keep growing young man.

Advertisement
I’m a Gulliver alum and went to a 4 games this season and your son can play!! He will be playing college ball somewhere

Playing the center position myself before your son has the power to turn people in the trench to allow the RB to fly off his hip. Just ask him he'll tell you how he feel the quick brush / rub of the RB pretty neat feeling as your eyes get a quick glance of the helmet blowing by.
He can play.

You guys are loaded at Gulliver...….

I just got off the phone with Jalen Brown's dad...lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back