BYU VS UCF TONIGHT..

Advertisement
McKenzie Milton > Dillon Gabriel❗️ Milton was one of the best QBs in college football before his injury. Gabriel is good, but not in the same category. Milton is going to FSU next year. I wish we kicked those tires on Milton, just in case King bolts for the NFL

Yeah I’d love to see an amputee play here

Advertisement
Aside from King, Zach Wilson has been my favorite QB to watch this season.

He’s had a phenomenal year & is one of the top 3 highest graded QB’s in college Football.

I think he’s going to be significantly better than Fields & his NFL career will be very good.

He has the best arm talent I’ve seen since Mahomes, not saying he’s as good as PM, but he’s the end that tier right below him IMO, he’s a really gifted passer with a loose arm.
hes def better than fields.

Advertisement
McKenzie Milton > Dillon Gabriel❗️ Milton was one of the best QBs in college football before his injury. Gabriel is good, but not in the same category. Milton is going to FSU next year. I wish we kicked those tires on Milton, just in case King bolts for the NFL
I lean towards King told him he’s coming back. He wouldn’t have picked FSU so quickly

Aside from King, Zach Wilson has been my favorite QB to watch this season.

He’s had a phenomenal year & is one of the top 3 highest graded QB’s in college Football.

I think he’s going to be significantly better than Fields & his NFL career will be very good.

He has the best arm talent I’ve seen since Mahomes, not saying he’s as good as PM, but he’s the end that tier right below him IMO, he’s a really gifted passer with a loose arm.
I can't quite put my finger on it yet, but there's just something I really don't like about Wilson when it comes to him being an NFL prospect.

Advertisement
if king wants to be a QB, this draft def isnt one to do it in
Agreed. It’ll be Howell, Rattler, Slovis, and JT Daniels (if he doesn’t go this year) and then you pick between King and Bo Nix and guys like that if you need a QB... I’m taking king.

Hurts playing well might help his case to get an opportunity.

Agreed. It’ll be Howell, Rattler, Slovis, and JT Daniels (if he doesn’t go this year) and then you pick between King and Bo Nix and guys like that if you need a QB... I’m taking king.

Hurts playing well might help his case to get an opportunity.

granted i didnt watch a ton of USC but holy **** he was horrific in that oregon game. i know oregon has a talented d but the ball just looked awful coming out of his hand.

also, ill pass on JT. howell is likely the clear cut 1. ill take king over JT easy.

Advertisement
Animated GIF

Advertisement
Back