Byron Cowart's.....

papii

Freshman
Uncle says we have a shot with a good season......rite now accordin to him....its Bama, Lsu, & Da U third with Ga bein a threat

Advertisement
336.gif

Advertisement
Uncle says we have a shot with a good season......rite now accordin to him....its Bama, Lsu, & Da U third with Ga bein a threat

No mention of UF?
yea...I mentioned them as I always thought they were da team to beat....he says youngblood concerned with their staff bein there...guess we'll see how it unfolds dis season

no chance. Now someone like Jason Strowbridge is right up our alley. Someone get an interview going with that kid.

Advertisement
no chance. Now someone like Jason Strowbridge is right up our alley. Someone get an interview going with that kid.

No problem with Strowbridge but in order for the defense to improve, we need to start going hard for the top lineman instead of kids based on potential. We need the CeCe Jeffersons, Byron Cowarts, Sterling Johnsons, etc.

UF and especially FSU have been stocking up 4 and 5* DE/OLB and it has paid off for them, we should also.

No problem with Strowbridge but in order for the defense to improve, we need to start going hard for the top lineman instead of kids based on potential. We need the CeCe Jeffersons, Byron Cowarts, Sterling Johnsons, etc.

UF and especially FSU have been stocking up 4 and 5* DE/OLB and it has paid off for them, we should also.

I wouldn't call Strowbridge a 'potential' guy. Alabama has offered and is after him. So is da GATA. He won't be an easy pull.

Advertisement

I wouldn't call Strowbridge a 'potential' guy. Alabama has offered and is after him. So is da GATA. He won't be an easy pull.

That's why I said no problem with Strowbridge.

Advertisement
Back