Byrd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
He's taking a tenneessee visit but his heart is with the Canes. He didn't even agree to the visit until he talked to Rumph about it first and I believe that they have an understanding that he belongs at the U

According to TOS, seems like he's visiting Tennessee weekend before signing day.. That would be a huge loss

He's taking a tenneessee visit but his heart is with the Canes. He didn't even agree to the visit until he talked to Rumph about it first and I believe that they have an understanding that he belongs at the U
This

According to TOS, seems like he's visiting Tennessee weekend before signing day.. That would be a huge loss

This

He's just going with Carlin Fils-Aime since they live together or whatever

Advertisement
Do other boards get scared and nervous when their recruits go on visits as much as people on this board?

Here you go poors

On Tuesday, Florida offensive quality control staffer Marquel Blackwell visited Naples (Fla.) High for Miami cornerback commit Tyler Byrd. However, Blackwell was not able to meet with the 5-foot-11, 195-pound Byrd.

"They tried to visit me, but my coach doesn't really let that happen as long as it's through him," Byrd told 247Sports' Nate Adelson. "Schools can reach out to me directly and if I choose to reply, then that's different. Somebody from Florida showed up at school, but I didn't see them. The only reason I knew is because somebody Tweeted it. That was the first time they showed any interest since like December or November."

Byrd was originally committed to Florida, picking the Gators before his sophomore season. However, during the coaching transition from former head coach Will Muschamp to new head coach Jim McElwain, Byrd backed off his pledge in favor of Miami nearly a year ago.

The 247Sports Composite, an industry generated average, currently ranks Byrd as the nation's No. 138 overall prospect in the 2016 class.

:roll-canes3::roll-canes3:

Advertisement
It'd be more likely that Tyler would swing Carlin to Miami than Carlin swing Tyler to Tennessee. In truth, I can't imagine either happens. Tyler Byrd will be at Miami.

Bill Kramer is the head coach at Naples, used to be head coach at American in Miami several years ago. A good man and a good coach.

Advertisement
He'll have former recruiter Larry Scott and roommate/basically brother/Tenn commit Fils-aime in his ear.

Hold on to your butts

Lets see what happens after his Miami visit.

Decent chance he told them he would visit to keep them off his back. Most of these kids have a hard time saying no.

Good chance he never takes the Tenn visit.

Advertisement
If you look at Tennessee's record, they were very close to being an 11 win team.

I would be a bit nervous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back