Byrd made his decision BEFORE the UM and UT visits!

Canefam

Senior
Funny how he fell in LOVE with TENN before even visiting in the dead of winter... $mells foul. Whatever. i hope we get their azzes in a bowl game of sorts...

Crazy stupid. That boi is gong to by crying as he see's Artie making some $$$ this year and Corn next... The last Tenn CB drafted was like 10 years ago!

Moving on...

Advertisement
when was this? and if he made this decision before the army game after he threw up the U all the time thats foul as ****

A lot of it doesn't make sense.
His boy has been commited there for a long time so if he is going to follow him why wait until now?
If he is going to follow Scott why not decommit when he got fired or hired at UT?
If going to school with his boy why did they have to "convince him" to take a visit if his boy has been commited there for so long?

JMO but this all smells like BS to me.

This leads me to believe this was been going on for a while...and if that's true there is no reason to string along UM until now.

Advertisement
Right, there's no chance the kid was slowly convinced by his roommate talking to him for the past several months. As usual, nobody knows s**t. Let's move on.

Advertisement
I know one thing... The memes or videos that will be created if this kid Doesn't perform well or we play TN in the future. Does this one burn more than The Scarlett Letter? I think so.

Advertisement
Any way you spin it, the dude just wanted to play with CFA. I honestly think he was waiting for that UT offer. Everything became pretty evident the way he trolled the new coaching staff and Miami one day before NSD.

Last edited:
Dead to me. Fucc him. Move on. I just hate that it took him this long to come out with it.

I think he trolled Richt from the beginning. I think FiletAimens put him up to it cause he was butthurt about not getting offered by Miami and Richt.

Advertisement
ON Jan 24 he asked his girl to the dance with some lame *** tennasee poster...dude been gone bout 2 weeks now at least

**** some of you guys act like a middle school girl when guys dont choose us.

People keep trying to get in to the minds of teenagers to but that is impossible.

He was just waiting for Tennessee to get on him (and maybe thanks to Scott, they did).

The perfect storm for losing him with his bff and all.

Advertisement
Back