Byran Robinson

This is true but coaching is supposed to stop dropped passes, no?

Advertisement
I'm really not sweating Bryan Robinson. WR will never be an issue at Miami.

We have had some hard times at wide out. At one point we had like cd, kicker and third string QBs catching balls during games. Before my time but if remember correctly it was a **** show of a year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
How dare u speak the truth. Anything that goes against the homerism on this board will be down voted to death and subject to further disciplinary action.

WTF are you here? You think it’s somehow the truth that Dugans is making BOSS moves just bc a kid he recruited here is visiting FSU?

That’s a boss move to you? I suggest you two actually become bosses before labeling something so routine as a Boss move. & then you want to troll the mod’s bc you deserved that timeout.

Boss: hey D Rev Lee & caneballza
Them: yeah, boss
Boss: I need both of you on the fryolator today, not the salads
Them: great, will do, that’s such a Boss move Boss.

GTFOOH

WTF are you here? You think it’s somehow the truth that Dugans is making BOSS moves just bc a kid he recruited here is visiting FSU?

That’s a boss move to you? I suggest you two actually become bosses before labeling something so routine as a Boss move. & then you want to troll the mod’s bc you deserved that timeout.

GTFOOH

Sir, I do not believe you are giving D Rev Lee the "respect" that he craves and demands.

Boss move by you.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Dudes tripping about Dugans. If it wasn’t for Berrios being Mini Superman in ‘17 he’d have nothing to his credibility other than how well his WR’s block. Drops the last couple years were terrible. When a single position group has a common denominator, it’s coaching.

The WR room was a mess because of him. He’s a good recruiter, but then doesn’t play his younger more talented guys because of seniority.

GTFOOH

what wr did dugans bring to Miami.. and i mean top flight Wr.. I'll wait

Advertisement
Back