Byran Robinson

Advertisement
Sorry homers but u getting fired from a school and taking their top rated WR with u to the rival school is a boss move.
Have to ask, is Robinson realy that good of a prospect. He has skills and catches the ball. But he has shrunk from 6:3 to 6:1 and does not show elite speed. While he is a legit Power 5 prospect, is he a difference maker? I liked the film of Canion (Auburn commit) and Chad Johnson Jr. better. Is it possible that UM has been forgotting to keep in contact with him?

Advertisement
Yeah but a kid committing to a school and not a coach also happens all the time.

It's not like Robinson was in the 2019 class and left when Dugans did.

If this was Dugans coming to Miami from FSU and bringing Robinson with him there would be no argument whether it's a boss move. Not wasting anymore energy debating with homers.

Lol boss move...ok

Don't discredit Dugans as a recruiter but from a development standpoint he wasn't the best. How many balls our receivers drop last year?

You need your WR coach to teach more than just blocking and being able to recruit decently. You need someone that's gonna teach blocking, route running, catching etc

Last edited:
Have to ask, is Robinson realy that good of a prospect. He has skills and catches the ball. But he has shrunk from 6:3 to 6:1 and does not show elite speed. While he is a legit Power 5 prospect, is he a difference maker? I liked the film of Canion (Auburn commit) and Chad Johnson Jr. better. Is it possible that UM has been forgotting to keep in contact with him?
May not have elite speed but Robinson a beast period

Is he a good dancer? Willie wants to know!

There’s a dancing murunga bar across the street from my work .

Murungas dance all night and as I open shop at 5:00 AM they scatter .

I haven’t seen any POON near that place.

GOCANES

WTF are you here? You think it’s somehow the truth that Dugans is making BOSS moves just bc a kid he recruited here is visiting FSU?

That’s a boss move to you? I suggest you two actually become bosses before labeling something so routine as a Boss move. & then you want to troll the mod’s bc you deserved that timeout.

Boss: hey D Rev Lee & caneballza
Them: yeah, boss
Boss: I need both of you on the fryolator today, not the salads
Them: great, will do, that’s such a Boss move Boss.

GTFOOH
Fatality

Advertisement
WTF are you here? You think it’s somehow the truth that Dugans is making BOSS moves just bc a kid he recruited here is visiting FSU?

That’s a boss move to you? I suggest you two actually become bosses before labeling something so routine as a Boss move. & then you want to troll the mod’s bc you deserved that timeout.

Boss: hey D Rev Lee & caneballza
Them: yeah, boss
Boss: I need both of you on the fryolator today, not the salads
Them: great, will do, that’s such a Boss move Boss.

GTFOOH

You’re starting to grow on me

Advertisement
Newberg says he got to their facility at 10 am and is leaving at 4 pm. Will be attending paradise camp tomorrow .
You can literally see everything there is in Tallahassee in half that time.
Including the whole 20 minute drive through the whole city.
(Capital Circle East to Capital Circle West, 15-20 minutes tops)

Yeah but a kid committing to a school and not a coach also happens all the time.

It's not like Robinson was in the 2019 class and left when Dugans did.

If this was Dugans coming to Miami from FSU and bringing Robinson with him there would be no argument whether it's a boss move. Not wasting anymore energy debating with homers.
I'm not arguing with you just sharing my opinion. Robinson doesn't have any relationship and bond with any offensive coach currently on staff... His relationship and bond was with Dugans. I'm not surprised he's strongly considering the noles now that Dugans is there. Is that a Boss move? Now that doesn't mean if he signs with the noles and not Miami that it's not a loss because it is... He's one of the top WR's in the Tri-county area as well as Fl.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back