Bye Felicia

Advertisement
I'm honestly tired of him. I have never seen him as a top flight QB. Last year against FSU I thought he had turned the corner. But no. Same ole 3 and out QB.

Starting to feel like he's the same as several of our recent QBs.... lots of "FLASHES" of greatness and talent, but no consistency. Those two TD passes were beautiful -- and the last one was clutch as ****. But what the **** happened the rest of the game? His reads were bad a lot of the night and he just doesn't make you feel 100% confident.

That said -- I really do believe the playcalling handcuffed him tonight. Also, several terrible WR drops on good throws. Kaaya is still a really good QB, but it's not all coming together right now.

Kaaya never rises to the ocassion. SOFT AF. He literally cost us the game with that **** interception. That was a high school play and he ****ed it up

Advertisement
Missing Coley on the 3rd down slant in the 3Q was the nail in the coffin. Convert that easy pass and we're on their 40 yd line and going to score and eat up more clock. Nope. Throws behind and low.

Advertisement
Schitz insane!

Why the fvck would you force that throw?

Probably because he got hit so hard earlier in the game that it knocked out one of his molars and he was playing with a concussion. Eventually you all will understand that our weakness is OL, not QB (or you won't because you just feel like blaming Kaaya for not having a better team around him).

Update: After reading through the various threads on this board, I have realized that most of our fans don't know a **** thing about football. If you don't have a good OL, very few playcalls will work. Blame Richt and Kaaya all you want but go back and watch the tape and see how many times Kaaya was getting drilled by FSU.

Last edited:
I could say it's on Kaaya and it partially is, but dawg that O was horrendous man. How the **** you got so much talent in that O, and look so **** bad. I saw Kaaya rolling out again this game, and I was like da *** is this **** again. **** had my blood pressure off the roof.
Kaaya is an average QB who played a below average D, and we lost due to the guy holding the O play book. Plain and simple.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Schitz insane!

Probably because he got hit so hard earlier in the game that it knocked out one of his molars and he was playing with a concussion. Eventually you all will understand that our weakness is OL, not QB (or you won't because you just feel like blaming Kaaya for not having a better team around him).

Update: After reading through the various threads on this board, I have realized that most of our fans don't know a **** thing about football. If you don't have a good OL, very few playcalls will work. Blame Richt and Kaaya all you want but go back and watch the tape and see how many times Kaaya was getting drilled by FSU.

And FSU has a good line? GTFOH with that gizz. Kayaa played like ***, the OL played like crap, Richt's playcalling was meh at best. Frenchy took 3X the amount of hits and probably was concussed twice, and that focker made more plays and got the win as freshman over the sewer pipe we have at QB. You suffer from being logically inconsistent. Both QBs OL suck, both QBs got roughed up, one QB made it happen when it mattered, one QB dik-tucked and sat on the sideline twitching and flinching with Lou Gherig disease like symptoms after killing the game on a brutal INT that killed it.

You guys might actually have some form of autism. This kid is the only reason we're in the game whenever we play these clowns. 900+ passing yards with 7 tds in three games. Kid leaves it all out on the field and is one tough mothef*cker. Kid knocked his teeth out during the game, figure it the f*ck out you cowards.

You guys might actually have some form of autism. This kid is the only reason we're in the game whenever we play these clowns. 900+ passing yards with 7 tds in three games. Kid leaves it all out on the field and is one tough mothef*cker. Kid knocked his teeth out during the game, figure it the f*ck out you cowards.

FG wins it....Int looses it

I mean what the fvck else do you want?

Advertisement
Schitz insane!

And FSU has a good line? GTFOH with that gizz. Kayaa played like ***, the OL played like crap, Richt's playcalling was meh at best. Frenchy took 3X the amount of hits and probably was concussed twice, and that focker made more plays and got the win as freshman over the sewer pipe we have at QB. You suffer from being logically inconsistent. Both QBs OL suck, both QBs got roughed up, one QB made it happen when it mattered, one QB dik-tucked and sat on the sideline twitching and flinching with Lou Gherig disease like symptoms after killing the game on a brutal INT that killed it.

So you think Frenchy might have won the game bc he had a little better RB? Got bad news for you, FSU's OL was much better - especially running the ball - there were several times where Cook didnt get touched until he was 5 yards down field - Miami OL cant pass protect or run block - that was the game

Sometimes he throws an amazing pass, the other 80% of the time he can't hit the broad side of a barn. How do you throw those beautiful TD passes and then throw it at a guys shoes on 3rd down? How?

Advertisement
Back