Buying tickets outside the stadium...

Dirtyj

Recruit
Taking my 6 year old down to the game tomorrow (from PBC) and was just planning to buy tickets once I got down to the stadium. Am I better off getting them at the box office or trying to save a few bucks and buy them second hand? Anyone had any luck with that? Any tips?

Advertisement
Take a stadium map so you know where the seats are. You should be able to buy good seats outside the stadium at very reasonable price. I never buy from the box office on game day.

Weird lowest price for tickets is$21 for FAMU is this real life? I haven't seen prices this high for a game like this in 12 years

Advertisement
Taking my 6 year old down to the game tomorrow (from PBC) and was just planning to buy tickets once I got down to the stadium. Am I better off getting them at the box office or trying to save a few bucks and buy them second hand? Anyone had any luck with that? Any tips?

Juan from little Havana has the best deals. Ask for him in the Blue lot.

Juan from little Havana has the best deals. Ask for him in the Blue lot.

That's who I'm going to see when I get down there for the fsu game, thanks bro!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back