Buying or Selling...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Leveraged short.

LMFAO... just no.

Screenshot 2020-02-13 at 7.51.05 PM.png

Last year, there were only something like 20 P5 WR with 10 rec TDs (and 10 more G5 guys). 3 of those 20 were from LSU. Even counting returns or end arounds/jet sweeps, I think he comes up short of double digits.

Advertisement
Put it this way.... assuming everything goes well, that ball is going to be getting spread around, so… If Pope can get in on six or seven trips to the promised land, I think you’ll be happy and I think we all will be happy. Because he ain’t going to be the only one dancing around there.

Again, that’s assuming the offense does indeed run on all cylinders for a good part of the season.

Ten’s a too high target, just don’t believe that - 6 should’ve been the over under number.

Right OCC, and I think it will work well for the vast majority of the season. Spreading the ball around will ensure more players feel the luv and want to play hard for a chance to get a promise land trip every game. I’d like to believe that at WR we will see someone with @8TD’s and the same for Jordan while Mallory will be looking at 4-5 total. At RB I think Harris will be looking at 12TD’s rushing plus 2 passing TD’s. And lastly I think D’Eriq will post 450yds rushing and 8TD’s while throwing 30TD’s.

Advertisement
Last year, there were only something like 20 P5 WR with 10 rec TDs (and 10 more G5 guys). 3 of those 20 were from LSU. Even counting returns or end arounds/jet sweeps, I think he comes up short of double digits.

We've had six do it...... ever. One is in the Hall of Fame and another two will be.

The notion is laughable at best.

Holy **** !! Hankerson in the pole position. That wouldn’t have been my guess for the top spot. Not that I didn’t like him, just don’t remember him having that good a year.

Advertisement
I would say more than 10. Reason being we never had a true spread offense in Miami where 95% of the teams in Miami run spread. You take the kids out of that n put them in a pro style playaction offense that was half a**.
So there's no telling how good they can be in something they really know how to play.
Look when dnofiro came in with that Fu** up defense. Everyone in Miami play what man coverage. Now Diaz came in and installed a Def they knew. Which was man attack n attack. So imagine what everyone will do in this new offense.

I would say more than 10. Reason being we never had a true spread offense in Miami where 95% of the teams in Miami run spread. You take the kids out of that n put them in a pro style playaction offense that was half a**.
So there's no telling how good they can be in something they really know how to play.
Look when dnofiro came in with that Fu** up defense. Everyone in Miami play what man coverage. Now Diaz came in and installed a Def they knew. Which was man attack n attack. So imagine what everyone will do in this new offense.

I don't think you all realize. How rare 10 TDs in a year is for a WR. If you need a reminder, someone posted our All-Time Season list. Aside from 2 names on that list, everyone else is pretty much a Pro-Bowl type player in the NFL. Ahmmon Richards amazing freshman year where he broke the freshman yards record, almost eclipsing the 1,000 yard reception mark, he only had 3 TDs.

Rome wasn't built in a day. Expect better numbers from everyone across the board but I'll take the under.

And even if this offense ends up being very explosive, Mark Pope hasn't shown anyone he's capable of being elite. If any WR on this team has shown 10 TD potential it's been Wiggins, who seems to have put his drop problems behind him.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back