Buy alcohol now...

Gamineal

All-ACC
its going to be a bumby 48 hours...he said she said....

there are NO insiders...its ALL A GUESS and with everyone flipping and flopping he heard this she heard that...

I have been thru 30+ years of Miami recruiting, I sit with boosters at games I can tell you Als staff and the kids only know where they are going....

we are going win some and lose some..lets have fun and play safe..

we have a young team that is getting better....remember that.one or two guys will not make hurt us like years past....

BTW I like our chances tonight...and with Thomas, I have my sources ( dont I cash)..

Advertisement
its going to be a bumby 48 hours...he said she said....

there are NO insiders...its ALL A GUESS and with everyone flipping and flopping he heard this she heard that...

I have been thru 30+ years of Miami recruiting, I sit with boosters at games I can tell you Als staff and the kids only know where they are going....

we are going win some and lose some..lets have fun and play safe..

we have a young team that is getting better....remember that.one or two guys will not make hurt us like years past....

BTW I like our chances tonight...and with Thomas, I have my sources ( dont I cash)..

LULZ

Advertisement
Lets see... we don't get Collins. We don't get Kirk land. We don't get Thomas and we don't get Bryant. You'll need more than alcohol. Sad week for Miami and the lockdown of the state of the U.

we already have a great team and yes more pieces are needed, not one class will define us..it takes several and yes it takes horses, I trust golden and staff are working very hard to get guys in here that are going to do what we need to continue the momentum we they started building last year...

Advertisement
Back