Butch

I'm more of a UM Fan than your Punk *** can comprehend....You cant even Fathom it...I also am close friends with Butch for 24yrs....Go Suck a D*ck...
If it wasn’t for butch, we couldn’t even be Miami fans. That’s guy took a program no one wanted to lead and made it a dynasty. He would have beat Oklahoma in 2000 and we got jobbed against OSU. He set us up for 3 straight ****les.

Advertisement
Oh and another thing. Only 2 were drafted.

A5207500-DE74-43A2-B1A5-3C25CA95B240.png

“LeARnZ Tu UzE dA INteRNeTZ”

I think butchs time has passed but we really blew it when we hired richt. He was a choke artist and completely damaged goods who came here for all the wrong reasons.

Advertisement
Lmao. My boys is a bulls fan..he swear Zach has some Kobe in him and Markennen will be a top 10 player..bulls fans be delusional

Markkanen is trash. Couldn't stay healthy at Arizona, and can't stay healthy now. Hated the pick, along w/ all the other picks. Colby White will be a star....but he's a shoot first pg where I'm not sure he will mesh w/ Zach. Zach puts in a lot of hard work....I will not take that away from him. Now that we finally cut out the problem which was Paxson and Forman, hopefully we start turning things around.

I live in reality, and the Bulls are a 2nd class program right now....JUST like my Miami Hurricanes are a 2nd class program right now.

He still lost 7 games in that conference with more players drafted than us.

He did....after winning 9 games and his bowl game last yr.

He's also had the best 3 yr run in FIU football history. FIU has won 6+ games (bowl eligible) in 5 of their 18 yr history. Butch has 3 of them, and Cristobal has the other 2.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
He did....after winning 9 games and his bowl game last yr.

He's also had the best 3 yr run in FIU football history. FIU has won 6+ games (bowl eligible) in 5 of their 18 yr history. Butch has 3 of them, and Cristobal has the other 2.
Half his team was injured. Why doesn’t anyone give the man credit. We lost our chance to being him back multiple times but not respecting him is nuts. Hate the admin for the dumb *** mark richt hire everyone knew wouldn’t work

Advertisement
Half his team was injured. Why doesn’t anyone give the man credit. We lost our chance to being him back multiple times but not respecting him is nuts. Hate the admin for the dumb *** mark richt hire everyone knew wouldn’t work

Bingo.

Advertisement
Back